Part 10: Dont do it.

Toby let go of jane and wiped the tears from hus face. "I-im fine.." He said softly. Jane looked at him concerned "are you are..?" He asked. "Mhmm" Toby replied and stood up walking to his room and closing the door. Jane looked at him sadly and went over to clocky and Sally. Toby, in his room took off his goggles and mask  and laid them next to the bed. He got under the coveres and tried to relax, which he couldn't. He tossed and turned, although it wasn't night.. it was near midday.  Toby hesitated and got up, grabbed his axe and opened his window. He looked down, it was far, tho he still jumped down and landed flat on his feet. He just wanted to take a walk but he kept his axe just for protection. Toby looked up at the sky and started walking "its a beautiful day outside.." he trailed off.  He kept walking till he met face to face with a cliff. "...." he paused and looked down. "No. I'm not. I'm not~.. I'm n-not.." he got teary. Toby sat on the cliff hanging his feet. "I could easily.... I could just.. slide off this.. no one would know... I-..." Toby stoped and broke down in tears. He grabed his axe and threw it down the cliff. He stood up and backed away from the cliff. He was ready for a running jump. He ran, faster and faster untill he quickly stooed and triped over a stick and fell off the cliff. He regretted nothing.