Part 21: Secret crush?

After a week, Toby came down from his room. Finally, it's been a while and he hasn't left his room since. The others have removed the barricade and checked on him to make sure he was okay. Ben, on the other hand, was worried about his best friend. He was worried that Toby never ate or drank for a week, and that maybe he's getting flashbacks in his mind..? Who knows. But today.. Toby finally has risen, of course the first one he encountered was ben. "Toooobbyyyyy" ben said walking slowly over to the goggle eyed boy who was sitting outside on the porch. "What is it..?" Toby asked and turned around to look at Ben. "Are you feeling okay? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty? Do you want some wat-- ... I mean.. soda..?" Ben paused. "No, Ben im fine.. I just wanna relax right now.." "Toby, you've been relaxing for about a week now! It's already Tuesday !  You haven't even made one kill yet!" Ben sat behind Toby and rested his arms on Tobys shoulder.  "Ive been planning.." Toby replied. "Planning? Planning what?" "Stuff.. don't worry about i-" Toby got cut off by a yawn. "You need sleep. Like now." Ben got up. "Says the one who just told me to not be lazy." Toby said and leaned on the pole next to him. "Whatever.. just.. go sleep.. not TO sleep tho.. like Jeff" ben made a straight face, confusing himself in his mind. "Uh.. what..?" Toby looked at ben confused. Ben shook his head and looked away. "Uhh never mind.." He replied and teleported them both on Tobys bed. "Thanks ben.." Toby lied down on his bed, without the covers. "Yeah.. anytime..!" He started to walk out of Tobys room but suddenly stoped once he heard Tobys soft snores coming from the other side of the room. "Hmph.. Cute.." He smiled and walked away downstairs, closing the door softly behind him.

___________________________________________________________
Admin: sorry for the boring chapter. I had no clue what to do XD SORRY AGAIN!! ;-;;
________________________________________________________