Part 18: Mom??

After a half a day of confusion, it was finaly clear what happened for everyone. Toby did see his dad, it was just a dream. Masky called slender up and told him what happened and sked him if thats gonna lead to anything. Masky wasnt the one curious, toby was. he told masky to ask all the questions becuase he was scared if what is gonna happen in the future. He feels safe here, with everyone, just not during his runs tho. On his runs, hes oaied with hoodie and masky.. the so called "proxy", but at the end of the run he feels like someone is gonna knock him out without hoodie and masky looking and capture him or something. Toby was good at killing but hes not aware of his surrounding becuase of his tics, thats another reason why he got that burn on his mouth. Back in the mansion toby was outside, laying under a tree, looking at sally and hoodie play tea party. Hes been quiet all day, mostly becuase of what happened that night. "HEY TOBY!! COME HERE!!" Ben called out from the door to the mansion. Toby got up and slowly went over to ben, "what is it..?" he asked drearily. "We found your mother-" Jane said slowly. Toby stood there in shock. "... what..? How??" he was confused as ever.  "Masky was talking to slender again and he said that that he was looking for her and-- ffff toby just go to this address" Jane replied, pointing to a place on the map that was far from where his last home was. ".. what if i dont wanna..?" he asked scaredly. "ill join you!" ben said cheerfully. Toby looked over at ben with a confused look on his face. "are you sure..?" he asked."of course! plus it would be fun too see you meet your mom again." he said. "ben do you even know what happened to me and my mom..?" Toby asked. "Not a clue!!" Ben jumped up. Toby rolled his eyes and started walking to the door. "come on then.." he said looking behind him. "Hey wait up!!" Ben teleported next to toby and began walking  outside with him.  After a half hour walk out of the woods, they finaly reached the city, from there they would need to catch a buss and ride it all the way to Burminham; but since toby is terrified of cars or anything related to that kind if transportation,  they walked all the way.

Heyo! admin here. i just wated to say that i feel like this is gonna end up to be a ticcidrowned ship XD idk why, i just love that ship so much. Anyways, also, burmingham isnt acutialy a place (I don't think ._.) i just used it for the story cuz why not XD!! Thats all i have for now, thanks for 444 reads!! you guys are the best!! Byyeee!! ♥️ ~Admin