Part 15: Please dont drown!!

Toby turned around to see the small elf boy standing behind him. "Ben..? What are you doing here? At the lake." Toby asked confused. Ben staggered and sat next to Toby, while staring at the lake. "I came to see if you were okay.." he said scooting closer. "Oh.. yeah I'm okay.. just.. memories.. that's all" Toby said with a fake smile. Ben smiled back, "good.. and uh.. just to make sure.. you weren't going in there.. right?" He asked nervously, looking at the lake. Toby chuckled,"nope. Not planning to" Toby stood up and walked closer to the lake. "He-hey!! T-Toby!!" Ben called out and chased the tall boy, hiding behind him. "Oh relax.. its just a lake! What's it gonna do? Swallow you up..?" Toby patted bens head and sat down. Ben, on the other hand, was scared that he or Toby might fall in the lake. So the small elf sat close behind Toby, away from the lake. Toby cuped some of the water in his hands and looked at it. "Hm..? What's this?" Toby let the water drip down to uncover a weird yellow pin that was in the shape of a triangle, with smaller ones in it.

"Huh?" Ben looked at it and gasped

"Huh?" Ben looked at it and gasped. "TOBY!! OH MY ZELDA- YOU FOUND IT!!" Ben said in excitement. "What? Found what? This thing?" Toby looked at ben confused. "YES!! This was my pin I lost a long time ago in this lake.. I thought I'd never see it again" ben said trailing off. "Oh! Well here" Toby said and gave Ben the pin. "What it's it anyways? It looks like a symbol." Toby asked. "It's the triforce. A symbol in "The Legend Of Zelda" it means the essence of the Golden Goddesses who created the realm of Hyrule!" Ben said beaming with joy. "I have no clue what that means" Toby tilted his head and laughed. Ben chuckled and put the pin on his shirt. "Thanks again!! I really owe you!!" Ben said hugging Toby. "Yeah.. anytime" Toby smiles and hugged back. Ben let go of Toby and looked up, "we should get home.. the others are probably wondering where we went" ben said, standing up. "Yep" Toby replied and stood up also. "Come on! I know an easy way!" Ben said  and grabbed Tobys hand. "Hm..?" Toby looked down at Ben. Ben teleported the both of them back home. "HEY!! LOOK WHAT TOBY FOUND!!" Ben said running to everyone and showing off his triforce badge. Toby rolled his eyes and smiled, sitting on a log. "Ya ya whatever.. it was nothing" Toby said.