Part 22: Bedtime storm

Toby woke up after what seemed like hours, which it was. He slept all day and woke up at night. There was a storm passing through the area. Toby got up, yawned, put his mask on, etc, the usual. Everyone was asleep in their own rooms. Other than grinny who was laying on the arm of the couch, downstairs. Toby walked down and to the window. It was pitch black, trees were moving wildly from the wind, rain was pouring down. The sound of thunder crack made the house jump. Grinny quickly got up and ran up to smile who was in jeffs room. "Welp.. I guess I'm alone then.." Toby said to himself, walking over to the door. "Why not go for a walk..?" He put his hood up and walked outside getting soaking wet.
___________________________________________________________

Ben woke suddenly from the sound of thunder "?!? .. oh it's just thunder.." he lays back down, staring at the wall. He saw a yellow glare of something from his window. "Huh..?" He got up slowly and looked outside. "T-.. Toby..?" He quickly teleported downstairs, grabbing an umbrella. "Water.. or .. Toby.. " ben thought for a moment. "... Toby" he put up the umbrella and quickly followed Toby.
___________________________________________________________
"..." Toby quietly walked through the forest, until he got to that lake where ben "drowned" for the second time. "I was acting like a fool.. I should of known.. I'm sorry ben.." he sat down on the wet grass and let the rain flow on him. Ben stood under a tree and watched Toby. ".. hm.. it's okay.." he said softly and walked over to Toby. "Hey tobs.." ben sat next to him, putting the umbrella over the both of them. "Huh..? Oh.. hey Ben.. were you following me the entire time..?" Toby asked. "Maybe.. I totally wasn't being a stalker" ben chuckled. "I highly doubt that" Toby laughed. "Heheh.. so I uh.. I heard what you said just now.. and it's alright.. it wasn't your fault.. I was just being a baby about swimming.." ben looked down and his shoes. ".. Yeah.. I-.. I guess.." they say in silence for a while until a crack of thunder filled the air again and ben jumped, landing on Toby. "?!?.. S-SORRY..!!" Ben quickly got off of Toby, blushing a bit. Toby looked down at the small elf and smiled. "It's fine.." he put his arm around ben, also blushing. They both cuddled under the stars getting closer to each other every minute. After about half hour the storm died down and the umbrella had been closed by Toby and they ended up looking at the clear night sky. "S-so.. we should really get home.. soon.." ben lost his smile. "Yeah.. but a couple more minutes wouldn't hurt..!" He said smiling. "Yeah" ben was sitting on Tobys lap, asleep by the time they were ready to go. Toby quietly picked up ben and carried him and the umbrella home. Once they got there toby moved the covers to bens bed and placed him down softly, covering him. "Goodnight elf twink~" he kissed bens cheek and went into his own room to sleep.