Part 7: What now?

Toby looked up at the tall girl and suddenly smirked, he got up quietly and creeped behind everyone. "Hey toby what are you doing?" Ben called down from below him. Toby looked down at the small elf standing next to him "im gonna scare the new girl. wanna come with?" Toby asked
smiling. Bens eyes turned black and grew a dark red ftom inside. "Of course" He said bending down. "Heheh. ya know you dont need to stoop down, your alrrady small." Toby chuckled. "Shut up!!" Ben shouted. "Hey keep it down! we dont want anyone to know we are here.." Toby whispered while looking around for Maria. "I see her! Over there!" Ben wispered pointing to Maria. Toby smiled and nodded. They both quitly creept up behund her. Toby took out his axe and pulled hus mouthgaurd up and hus goggles down. Bens eyes started to leak black from hus eyes and hus mouth while glitching. "H-h-hey Mariiiiiaaa" Ben said creepily. Maria turned around to find the two boys right behind her looking terrifying. "AHHHH WTFFF" She screamed and ran out the door. Ben and toby went back to their normal selfs and fell down laughing. "BAHAHAHAHA" Ben shouted, crying of laughter. "You guys are idots.." Hoodie quietly said from in the other room as he watched. "PFFT! Now she knows whos boss here!!" Toby said happily while getting up. Ben also stood up, "Yep!!" He said smiling the brightest. "You guys know im the boss here" Masky said walking into the room. "Acutialy.. your wrong. Slender is the boss" Toby said proudly. Masky rolled his eyes and strutted away. Toby sat back on the chair, "Now what?" He said looking at the elf standing infrong him smiling away.