Chapter 2: Traveling Across the land

Jace was on his way to challenge the gym in Vermilion city. On his way, he caught a Magicarp. He also met an old man that was running a daycare. His team currently consisted of Lucario, Ratata, Metapod, Charimander, Beedrill, and a Magicarp. He decided to let the daycare man raise his Magicarp for a while.

When he got to vermilion, he was less than happy that the gym leader used Electric type Pokémon. He walked in and said " I am here to challenge the Vermilion city Gym." " Well kid, your just in time. I was about to head home and call it a day, but I guess I can stay and see how good you are. Go, Raichu!" said the gym leader, who's name was Lt. Surge. "Come on out Lucario!"said Jace. The battle was harder than Jace expected, but he still narrowly defeated Lt. Surge. The gym leader gave him the thunder badge.

He then on his way to lavender town, he decided he would train his other Pokémon. First he trained his charimander. It learned flame thrower, Giga punch, iron tail, and even evolved into charmeleon. Next he trained his Rattata  and it learned bite, pursuit, quick attack, and evolved into Raticate. He then caught an evee. When he got to lavender town, he went to his PC and put metapod in it. His team was currently Lucario, Charmeleon, Raticate, Beedrill, and Evee.

He then went to celadon city to challenge the gym there. It was very easy for him because he had a fire type Pokémon and a Pokémon with a fire type move. He then went gambling in the casino there and won a Porygon.

He then traveled to Fuschia city and fought the gym there. He won, yet again. He then visited the safari zone and caught a lot of Pokémon.

He then went to saffron city and challenged the gym leader and nearly lost, but did win.

"Guess its time to do it, time to challenge Giovanni."

End Chapter 2