Chapter 16: Dear Arceus

A few months later...

Jace's POV

"How was the call with professor Kukui? Did he find someone to replace you on tge elite four?" I ask Olivia. "Yeah. He got Gladion to take my place." she answered. "Should we get ready to go to the tournament in Alola?" she asked. "Yeah. Let's go." I answered.

2 days later...

We just landed at an airport in Alola. People from all the regions had come to be in the Inter-Region Tournament. I recognized a lot of them. A few of them were Cynthia, Alder, Giovanni, Lt. Surge, Iris, Diantha, My uncle, Moon, Gladion, Hau, Red, and even Blue. There was a lot of people I didn't recognize to. The winner of the tournament would get the title of World Champion. "Welcome to the Inter-Region Tournament! The first battle will be....... Jace Sycamore vs Youngster Tristan!" said the announcer, who sounded like Detective Looker. After a few hours, I was in the semifinals. It was me vs Olivia and Moon vs Gladion. I won, and everyone was surprised at how big Olivia's Onix was. Moon won against Gladion. "Looks like the final battle in the tournament will be be Jace vs Moon!" the announcer said. Just before either of us could get a Pokémon out two voices said in unison "Prepare for trouble! Make it double! To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!" Then a third voice said "Meowth that's right!" Then Jessie, James and a Meowth appeared, with about 300 team Rocket and team Plasma grunts. Then N came down a rope. There were a few thousand Team Rocket Airships and blimps behind him. I got out Lucario and Charizard and mega evolved them both. Moon did the same with her Gardevior and Absol. Then Jessie sent out Reshiram and James sent out Zekrom. Where on earth did they get them? I thought to myself. Then three people with pure white eyes came out of nowhere and sent out Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres. The kept mustering what I think was their names. Then all of the other people at the tournament got out their Pokémon and started battling the grunts. During this a guy with red hair and a girl with blond hair came down from the blimp. Giovanni looked startled at the sight of the guy. He came and stood by me. "Silver? What on earth are you doing here?" Giovanni asked the guy. "Of father, this was my idea. It's my job you know, as leader of team rocket." the red haired guy said. I assumed he was Silver. Then Silver pulled out a poke ball and sent out MewTwo. The the blond did the same, pulling out another MewTwo. Then N pulled out Mew. Giovanni sent out Persian and Rhydon. I still had Lucario and Charizard out. Giovanni and I battled N, Silver and the blond. We were winning by a sliver, but then something unbelievable happened. N pulled out a Poké-ball and out of it came Arceus. How on earth did he catch Arceus? I thought to myself. Then Silver sent out Kyogre and the blond sent out Groudon. Then Moon came over and helped us. We still could not win, no mater what we did. Then I heard a scream. I whipped around to see what happened. Someone had been hit by an attack. That someone was Olivia. I ran over to her. She was injured, but would live. Blue came and said he would get her away from the fighting. I went back to battling N, Silver, and from what I heard Giovanni call her, Domino. Then Red came over and helped us. We still had no chance. When my Charizard fainted, I put in Greninja. Then Greninja did something amazing. Greninja broke through. It was a golden color from head to toe. We still had no chance, though. I had Lucario use All-out Pummeling and Moon had Absol use Black hole eclipse. That combination was able to make Groudon and Kyogre faint, but Arceus didn't even flinch. After an hour, it was just my Lucario vs N's Arceus. Then, when Lucario was about to faint, Silver made those guys with white eyes come finish me off. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I heard 2 voices yell "OPNESS!" Then a girl with pink hair and a guy came out of nowhere. Then Silver pointed some device at them, and their eyes turned white.  I thought to myself How much worse can it get? Then a lightning bolt and a blast of fire hit Arceus. When I looked to where it came from, I saw Jessie and James telling Zekrom and Reshiram to help me. What the heck just happened?