Chapter 19: Return

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

Silver's POV

That idiotic boy, Eclipse, has no idea what he is messing with. The second he slips up, I will be there to enact my vengeance. My vengeance on you, Jace Sycamore...

Newt's POV

I may have got a little bit to violent while questioning Virgo. Okay, maybe very violent. Only because I was worked up. If that twat Gladion hadn't insulted my father, I would have been much less violent and more calm. Usually, I do good cop bad cop. I'm usually the good cop, and Julia is bad cop. But today she had to be good cop, after he woke up. She got nothing out of him. She came out of the integration room and said "Your turn." The door was still open enough for Virgo to see me, and immediately said "Okay! I'll tell you anything!" Then Julia whispered into my ear "You sure made an impression on him." Apparently, he only knew what we knew.

I was pacing, trying to think of what to do. Then I got a call. "Hello?" I asked. "Its Thomas. Eclipse is going to intervene when Luna goes to challenge her mother for the title of champion. He thinks that if he can defeat them there, then no one can stop him." the other person replied. "I'll be there, just in case Moon can't handle him." I said. Then I hung up. I called a few people, including my father, to be in Alola. Just in case.

Thomas' POV

I was walking through the hall of the Team CA base. I hear moaning coming from a door. I open it. What I saw surprised the klunk out of me. I saw Newt's little sister, Rose, naked and on top of Aries, who was also naked. I look closer, and see that Rose died her hair blond. I slowly back our of the room and close the door quietly. Then I call Newt and tell him about it.

Newt's POV

3 weeks later...

I'm sitting in the corner of the champions battle field. I wonder what Eclipse has planned, and the he my sister was doing having sex with his brother Aries. Seriously though, what does she see in that bloody idiot? I know the likely hood of him beating Moon is low. She has only ever lost a battle to two people. My father, and Silver. So unless he plans on summoning Silver, there is no chance he can win. Suddenly, Luna walks in. She says "I am here to challenge Moon, the champion, who I proudly call mother." Then, Eclipse came pit of know where, with about 30 Team CA grunts behind him. I recognized one as Tommy, but the person standing next to Eclipse and Aries was none other than my kid sister Rose. "Eclipse? What are you doing here? Where have you been?" Moon asked. "Well, mother, I'm here to take over Alola, and you're the only one standing in my way." Eclipse replied. Then he pulled out a Poké-ball and said "Go! Houndoom! Mega evolve!" The grunts did the same. Well, all but Tommy. "What are you doing? Take out a Pokémon!" Eclipse ordered. Then Tommy smirked. "Well, I would, if I was on your team. I'm with the international police. Stick em up!" Tommy replied. Then Rose pulled out a tazer and shot it at him. He was on the ground in seconds. Why was Rose helping team CA? Then Moon and Luna took out Absol and Yuki. Then Butch and Cassidy came out of no where and shot nets at Absol and Yuki. Then they stood on either side of Eclipse and Rose. "Looks like we win." Rose says with a smirk. "Well, little sis, just what are you doing hanging out with the likes of him?" I ask. Then I walk up to them, Blaziken's Poké-ball in hand. "Newt? Well... um... eh... I... Aries is... um... my boyfriend." Rose replays, obviously scared. I had already guessed this, but Moon said "WHAT? ARIES, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!!??" While Luna just stood there, mouth gaping open. Then I seen out Blaziken and told it to mega evolve. Everyone who had a Pokémon and was not Team CA did the same with their Pokémon. A few minutes later, we were winning. Then, just as his last Pokémon fainted, Eclipse said "You'll never get me... I won't let you get me... I won't let you touch me!" Then he pulled out a device and activated. It opened a portal. Then, when Eclipse was about to go through it, a red haired man came from the other side and punched Eclipse in the gut. Eclipse went flying and landed in the champion's throne. Then the red haired man looked up. Moon gasped and said "It can't be..." Then I recognized who it was from the files. The infamous Silver. "Ha ha ha ha. You thought you would be safe, that I could not return. And you were right, until that fool Eclipse thought he could escape into another world without someone coming through from the other side." Silver said with a booming voice. "What do you want." I say, trying to not freak out. "Revenge. Revenge on an idiot. Revenge on Jace Sycamore." He replied. Then I order Blaziken to attack Silver. Silver simply flicks it away. Then he grabs me by the throat, and throws me into a wall. Then I heard a voice yell "NO!" Then I black out.