Chapter 12: Atoned

This is the second collaboration chapter. Enjoy!

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

Jace's POV

I was punching my punching bag in my nearly empty house when I got a call. "Hello?" I asked. "Jace! Its Olivia. These people have taken over Alola! They've captured everyone but me. Oh no JACE!" said Olivia. "Olivia? OLIVIA!" I yelled. I started calling people that could help. Then I called the pilot of my jet and told him to get ready to go to Alola.

3 hours later...

" Sir, we're over Alola, but I can't land. What are you going to do?" asked the pilot, Rodney. "Good thing I bought parachutes." I said as I jumped out the side of the plane. How crazy can I get? I thought to my self. When I landed, I saw 2 people. A guy with blue hair, and a girl with red hair. "Prepare for trouble, make that double. To protect the world from devastation, to unite all peoples within our nation. To denounce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above! Jesse! James! Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!" they said in unison. Suddenly, I felt hate and anger come over me, and I could tell my blood red eyes were even more menacing than usual. These people killed my grandfather. And they were going to pay. But before I could attack them, a grunt held me back. Then James punched me in the stomach, breaking a few of my ribs. Then they dragged me yo a cell. They tossed me in, then threw in my trench coat. I looked into the cell next to me, and who I saw made all my regret come over me again. I saw Moon.

"Well look, someone who belongs in a cell." she said to me, with a hint of sarcasm. "Why are you even in Alola?" she asked. "Olivia called me. She said some people took over, so I came running." I said. Then I grimaced in pain. "You OK?" she asked, all traces of sarcasm gone. "Yeah, its just a broken rib or 2." I said sarcastically. Then I realized something. I started looking through the contents in my coat. They took most of my stuff out, including my Pokémon. But they didn't find my secret pocket. I looked through it, and sure enough the syringe was in there. I used it tho pick the lock on my cell, and then let out Moon. "What is your plan exactly?" she asked. "Free anyone else who's in a cell. Free everyone's Pokémon. Capture Team Rocket." I say with confidence. We ran into another room full of cells. I see Olivia, Gladion, Red, A few of the Ace trainers, and a few other people. When she sees me, Olivia stands up. "Jace! I knew you would come!" she says. I open the cells and hug her. Then she kissed me. After I pulled out if the kiss, I looked for our stuff. All I found was everything but our Pokémon. I looked out the window and I saw Jesse and James looking through a ton of Poké-balls. When I looked closer, I recognized one of the Poké-balls.  It was Lucario's. I new there was no way I could get it. Then, just when I wished I could get Lucario out if the Poké-ball, Lucario came out, surprising all of Team Rocket. Then I jumped threw the window and yelled "LUCARIO, MEGA EVOLVE! Then use aura sphere! Ancient power!" I was wrecking the team rocket grunts. Then everyone else got their Pokémon and started battling the grunts. Then I saw Jesse pointing a gun at someone. Then I realized who it was pointed at. Moon. I jumped in front of her. Then I heard the gunshot. She shot me in the gut. I fell over. Then I heard a helicopter. It landed not 20 feet away. Then Blue, My uncle, Giovanni, Alder, Detective Looker, and some ace trainers came out. They ran over to me, as did Olivia. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the chemical. I handed it to Moon and said "Inject this into Absol's body. It will bring it back to life." Then I blacked out.

5 hours later..

When I woke up, I was in a hospital. Olivia was sitting next to the bed. I saw my clothes on a hook by the door. "What happened?" I said, my voice weak. "Your awake! Thank Arceus!" said Olivia. "The doctor said that you should be fine in few days." Olivia said. "What happened to team rocket? Did Moon bring Absol back to life?" I asked. "Detective Looker arrested all of team rocket, and Moon is at Absol's grave right now." she responded.

1 week later...

When the doctor finally let me leave, I was walking out of the hospital with Olivia. Moon and Gladion were playing with Absol. It looked like Moon was crying. They saw us and waved. Well, better now than never, I thought to myself. "Hey I got something for you." I said to Olivia. I pulled out a small box and got down on one knee. I opened the box and said "Olivia, will you marry me?" She put her hand on her mouth and said "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"  Then I put the ring on her finger and kissed her. when we stopped kissing, I looked towards where Moon and Gladion were. they mouths were gaping open. I put my forehead against Olivia's and smiled.

3 months later...

I was standing at the altar, and Olivia was coming up down the aisle. A few minutes alter, I was married to the love of my life, Olivia. "You may kiss the bride." said the preacher. I kissed her.

The reception was packed. I saw a few girls in a corner crying, but before I could go over to see what was wrong, Gladion stopped me and said "Don't. They're fan girls that are upset because your taken now." "Well then." I said. Then I walked over to Olivia. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered "Let's go to the Hotel." 

When we got in the hotel room, she pushed me on the bed and started taking off my tux, and I was taking off her dress. When we were both completely undressed, we started having sex. A few minutes in, there was a knock on the door. "Hey, are you in there Olivia?" said the visitor. Then I realized that had forgotten to lock the door. Then Hau walked in, and he saw us naked in bed. He then yelled "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" Then he fainted. Then Moon, Gladion, Sun, and Lillie ran in. Luckily, Olivia and I had covered ourselves in a blanket. "WHAT IN ARCEUS' NAME IS GOING ON HERE?" Moon yelled. "Um... well... uh........." is all we could say without completely destroying their innocence.

After that awkward night, Olivia and I were walking to my jet to go on our honeymoon in Unova, when Detective Looker ran up  said "Wait! I have something for you. It's the bounty for Jesse, James, and the rest of team rocket." He handed us a bag full of money. "There has to be at least 3 million dollars in here!" I say, disbelief on my face. Then we thank him and get on the plane. 

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Thanks for reading! HGhannahgirl won't have her version of this for a few days.

Don't forget to Punch than vote button in the face, like a boss, and comment all around, and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!