Chapter 21: The Finale

3 years later...

Jason's POV

How could she have done that? My own sister...

5 days later...

I'm walking through Alola with Rose, and Newt and his friends. We are on a search for that girl.  What was her name again? Oh that's right... S. She's helping my sister, Alexandra, bring back the infamous Silver. I seriously don't know why anyone would want that scrub back. We here a sounds coming from a ruins. We go in to them.

We see Luna, Jellal, Eclipse, Virgo Aries, S, and my traitorous sister, Alexandra.

"And now, I will bring back the Almighty Silver!" S exclaims.

"No!" my brother and I say in unison.

S pulls a lever, opening a portal. Silver jumps out if it and they close the portal immediately.

"Oh, it's good to be back!" Silver exclaims. He has gray hair now.

"Almighty Silver, it is we who brought your greatness back." Alexandra says as she goes to one knee. S follows suit.

"I don't really care who did it. As long as they did it. Now who should I kill first?" Silver says, somewhat like a character I've seen in movies. Oh what was that's character's name... Oh yeah, Jack Sparrow.

After he says that, a strange looking guy falls out of the sky. He lands on one knee, a fist in the ground. He had white hair, red eyes like my father, a d his upper body was that of a cyborg. Suddenly a Fearow screeches.

"OH COME ON!" says the odd man.

"Who are you?" Silver asks him.

"Question is, who are you?" he says.

"You annoy me. Might as well make an example of you." Silver says as he flies at the man.

The man grabs his arm, twists it, and pushes Silver to the ground. "You shouldn't have done that. Looks like I'll make an example our of you." The man says.

"How about... No." Silver replies.

Silver then elbows the man in the gut. The man reaches for his back, surprised nothing is there. Then he summons some weird weapon thing with his hands. He and Silver fight for hours. Eventually, the man gals to his hands and knees, spitting blood. Then a spark occurs in his eyes. He lifts up his hand.

"KANDOR, COME!" he almost screams. Then a sword enters his hand. He stands and then yells again. "KANDOR, REAP!"

Suddenly, a red aura engulfs him and his sword. Red lettering appears on the sword. I tried to read it, but it was in Japanese. The sword also grew twice as long as before. The man then jumps toward Silver, and stabs him in the stomach.

Newt's POV

"NO!" Screams S after Silver falls to the ground lifeless.

"You got a problem?" asks the cyborg man thing.

Then Tommy, Alby, Minho and I go over and handcuff S and my sister. The man talks to Luna and then jumps up to a portal I hadn't noticed before. It closes. Then my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Newt, it's your mother." My mother answers, sobbing.

"Mum? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Y-Your father had a.. a.. Your father had a heart attack." she answers, now crying.

"Bloody Hell... I'll be there ASAP." I answer. The call ends.

"Newt? What's wrong big bro?" Rose asks concerned.

"Dad... Dad had a Heart Attack." I answer.

"What? We need to get to the hospital back in Kalos NOW!" Jason says.

We run to the private jet I came in. I hope the boys can deal with those two...

3 hours later...

Jace's POV...

"Where are my kids?" I ask, pain in my voice.

"There almost here. They just got off the jet." Olivia answers.

30 minutes later...

Rose's POV...

We run to our dad's room. Our mom meets us outside the door.

"He's... He's not gonna make it. The Doctor said his heart attack has caused a fatal vascular system failure. He's in his last moments." she says, crying.

I run into the room with Jason while Newt comforts mom.

"Hey daddy." I say, teats running down my face.

"There's my baby girl." he mumbles, obviously fighting for every bit of strength he has. Mom and Newt walk into the room.

"Come on dad I know you can fight this." Jason says. He was always dad's favorite son.

"Yeah, dad. What will we do without you." Newt says. Even though Jason is the favorite, Newt was always closer.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I want to, but I don't have the strength. I'm using all the strength I have to say good bye to you." He says, a tear running down his face.

"I love you daddy, we all do. Even Alexandra." I say, finding difficult saying my sister's name. I hug him, now fully crying harder than I ever have before. He puts his arms around me.

"I don't want to go." He says. Then his heart monitor let's out a long, monotone beep.

--------------------------

The end.
That's it.
It's over.
I'm a horrible human being.