Chapter 20: Jason

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

Jason's POV

14 years earlier...

Today is the day I start my journey. My father, the world champion, offered to buy me new clothes for an outfit. I picked out a red shirt, white jeans, white shoes, and a red leather jacket. Then we went to great uncle Augustine to get my starter. He had recently broadened the choices for a starter. He had the normal Kalos starters, the Alola starters, the Kanto starters, the Sinnoh starters, and the Unova starters. I chose Litten. Then I left for Kanto. I beat everyone but the champion there. By the time I left, Litten was already Incineroar. And I had caught an Eevee which evolved into Jolteon, a Pikachu which evolved into Raichu,and a Spearow which evolved into Fearow. I also was given my dad's Magicarp, which had evolved into Gyrados. After I lost to Red, he gave me a key stone, a piece of Abomasite, a piece of Gyradosite, a piece of Incinium Z, 2 pieces of Electrium Z, a piece of Flyinium Z, a piece of Waterium Z, a piece of Icium Z, and a Z-Ring. Then I went to Sinnoh. There I caught a Snover which evolved into Abomasnow. Then I went to Kalos and trained with my Pokemon. By this time I was 17. Then I went to Alola.

(Ignore the timeline. It died. Everyone's new ages:
Newt: 28
Julia: 27
Thomas: 29
Alby: 27
Minho: 26
Rose and Alexandra : 18
Jason: 17
Jace: 45
Sorry. The timeline was really messed up. Back to the story.)

10 years after the beginning of this chapter...

I walk into Alola's Pokémon league. I beat the Elite four fairly easily. I walk into the champion's chamber. "I'm here to challenge the champion of Alola, Luna." I exclaim. "Well, challenger, what is your name?" says the champion, Luna. "My name is Jason Sycamore, son of Jace and Olivia Sycamore." I reply. "Okay then. I accept your challenge. I choose you, Milotic!." she responds. "Go! Raichu!" I say.

I am down to just Gyrados, who I mega evolved, and Luna has just Primarina left. I yell "GYRADOS, USE THUNDER!" The referee yells "Primarina is unable to battle. JASON IS NOW THE CHAMPION OF ALOLA!" Luna just stands there in awe. I look towards the people who had been watching. I see a beautiful girl. She seems surprised I won. Luna just stood there,mouth wide open.

5 days later...

I learned the girl I saw after the battle is named Solara. Today I am going to ask her on a date. I knock on her door. She Answers it and asks "Oh, hi! Can I help you?" She blushes. "I was wondering if you would go on a date with me." I ask. Her cheeks turn even more red. "YES! I mean, yes I'll go on a date with you! Where do you want to go?" she says. "How about we have a picnic? At the battle tree?" I ask. "Okay. Come pick me up in an hour or two." she answers, smiling. She closes the door and I walk away with a smile.

2 hours later...

I am sitting on the beach with Solara. I tell a few jokes and we laugh. Then she leans in to kiss me. I kiss her back. We make out.

3 months later...

Today Solara asked me to help her organize a birthday party for Luna. I agree and then call my father to ask for money to pay for it. Apparently, Luna has been depressed since I beat her and became champion. Solara and I then wrote a list of people we would invite. The list included my father, Rose, Newt, Eclipse, Virgo, Aries, Dawn, Dusk, Red, Blue, Diantha, Moon, Gladion, Jellal, Guzma, Lusamine, Julia, Thomas, Alby, Minho, my mother, Sun, Star, Hau, Lillie, and a few other people.