Chapter 18: Criminal Activity

3 years later...

Newt's POV

"Hey, Newt, we just got given a case. A big one." Tommy said as he entered the room. "Which case." I asked, half exited and half sarcastically. "The CA case." he said with a smile. I nearly fell out of my chair. Then I said "What? Are you kidding? That's the biggest case out there!" "I know. Looker gave it to us himself. Also, he sent a letter along with the files. Its for you." he added. I took the letter and opened it. It said:
Dear Newt,

I know we haven't been giving you guys any cases, so here is the biggest case put there. Here is a list of the 10 people we think may be in charge of Team CA. A few of them a very unlikely. A few are just runway kids. A few are just people that were once in a evil team. And a few are wanted people.
1. N
2. Silver
3. Jessie and James
4. Butch and Cassidy
5. Domino
6. Guzma
7. Eclipse
8. Sammy
9. Lusamine
10. Kahuna Hau

Team CA are notorious for the following things: drug trafficking, kidnapping, murder, robbery, stealing Pokémon, and taking people's research and technology. I hope you can shut them down.

I sat there, looking over the letter. The list of suspects was for the most part, not surprising. Though, one name on it I had never even seen before. Eclipse. Wonder who that is. Most of them were people I knew were on our side. These people were N, Jessie and James, Domino, Guzma, Lusamine, and the least likely, Hau. Why was he even on that list. Then there was Silver, who wasn't even in our dimension. I wouldn't be surprised if Butch and Cassidy were behind this. Tommy and I have decided to go under cover in Team CA.

2 months later...

We have successfully infiltrated Team CA. We have learned that the leader is Eclipse. Turns out his mom is Moon, the champion of Alola. Today he had his little brothers, Aries and Virgo, kidnap their little sister. Afterwards he let her go finish her island trials, as long as Virgo or Aries was with her. After they left, he called in Butch and Cassidy, who had decided to join Team CA, follow their every step. I followed them. I told Tommy to stay and keep trying to figure out what on earth Eclipse was planning. I followed them for a few weeks. Butch and Cassidy had gone to take a break, so I took my chance. I still had my Team CA uniform on, so I pretended to be a grunt. "Oy! Give me your bloody Pokémon!" I said. "Hey, you, shut up. We're on Team CA to." Virgo responded. I smirked. "Well chaps, I'm not. I'm with the international police. You're under arrest." I said. When he turned around to run away, Alby and Minho were there, blocking his way. He realized he had no chance, and let me cuff him.

5 hours later...

I had just changed into my typical clothing, which was a brown leather jacket, a red T-shirt, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. The police station in Iki town had let me and my team set up there for as long as we needed. I had put Virgo in an interrogation room, and Luna was waiting for her parents to come and get her. When they finally got there, Luna ran up to them And hugged them. They asked her where Virgo was. She told them about how I arrested him. Her father, Gladion, came up to me with an angry look on his face."Why did you arrest my son?!" he hissed. "Because he is on Team CA." I answered casually. "Who are you, anyway?" He asked. "Agent Sycamore. My friends call me Newt. My full name is Benjamin Newton Sycamore. My parents are Jace and Olivia Sycamore." I say, as I start walking away. Then he smirks and says "Well that explains it." "Explains what?" I ask. "Your just like your father. A self centred piece of crap." he answered. At that I turn and pin him to a wall. "Take. That. Back." I demand through my teeth. "Never." he replies. Then I grabbed his arm and pinned it to his back. "Take. It. BACK!" I yell. "No." he says, clearly in pain. Then I kicked him in his back, dislocating his shoulder. Then I turn him around and punch him in the gut, breaking his a few of his ribs. I pull him close and whisper "Take it back." "Fine." he says. Then I push him to the ground and walk away. No one insults my father. I thought to myself. Then I got file and threw it to him. "Read it." I said. I just threw him the file about my great grandfather's murder.

-------------------

Thanks for reading! Colab chapter. The next one will be a colab too.