Chapter 6: Kalos part 1

"Hey Uncle Augustine." said Jace as he walked in his uncle's lab. "Jace? Ha its been so long. How old are you now?" said Professor Sycamore. "14, and I want to show you something." replied Jace. "What do you want to show me?" asked the professor. "Lucario,MEGA-EVOLVE!" said Jace. "Wow! You can mega evolve Lucario! That's awesome Jace!" replied the Professor with excitement "Wait, where did you get the mega evolution stones?" "The Kanto Champion gave them to me." replied Jace. "Well. I think I'm going to challenge you to a battle." said his uncle "Go, Garchomp. This is a one on one battle." OK then. You ready Lucario?" said Jace. His uncle was a great challenge, but Lucario was to powerful for Garchomp, even when Garchomp Mega-Evolved. "Good job Jace. I want to give you something." said his uncle as he handed him a poke-ball. "Inside there is a pokemon." When Jace opened the poke-ball, a Frokie came out. "Wow, a Frokie. Thanks uncle Augustine." said Jace.

After he left his uncles lab, he fought all the gym leaders and won easily against each. He then Went to the Pokémon league and defeated each Elite four member. By this time his Frokie had evolved into Greninja and learned Toxic, Ice beam, scald, protect, Blizzard, water fall, quick attack, and Rock slide. He also taught his Lucario a new move. He was currently 15. When he went to challenge the Champion, she was not there. So he waited for her to get there. When Diantha finally arrived, Jace challenged her for the title of champion. "OK then. Go, hawlucha!" said Diantha. "Come on out, Greninja!" Jace said in response. The battle was hard. Harder that the battle with Blue and his battle with his uncle combined. But when they were both down to there last Pokémon, Jace yelled "LUCARIO, MEGA EVOLVE". In response, Diantha said " GARDEVOIR, MEGA-EVOLVE!". From there Jace started losing. And then, when Lucario was a bout to faint, he screamed "Lucario, use DRACO METEOR" "Gardevior is unable to battle, Jace wins." said his uncle "Jace, you are now the Kalos Champion!"

End chapter 6

Hey guys, imagine during that last part that music from DBZ was playing.