Chapter 5: Unova

"What? Your going to Unova?" asked his mother. "Yeah, in a few months. Is that OK?" replied Jace. "Of course its OK. We want you to travel. But why Unova? Why not Kalos where we have family?" his mother asked. "Because there are some powerful Pokémon in Unova that you just can't find in Kalos." answered Jace. "Just let the boy go where he wants." said his father. "Fine. Just don't lose that hat." said his mother.

4 months later 

Wow, Unova.... Jace thought to himself as his plane was landing. "This region looks beautiful, eh Lucario?" Jace asked his Pokémon. "LUCARIO" replied the Pokémon. Jace had developed strong bonds with his 4 Pokémon. He could even understand what they meant when the spoke, and Lucario could even know what Jace wanted him to do before he even said a word. "Yeah, exactly." Jace said to his Pokémon. Before he had left Kanto, he had told Giovanni about his battle with Red. After hearing this, he gave him a bracelet to put on Lucario to hold the mega stone. For his mega stone, he had made himself a Bracelet. Then the plane came to a stop.

The town he landed in was a quaint town called Nuvema Town.  He went to speak with the Local Professor, who's name was Professor Juniper, to learn more about the region. She said there was a few members of an old criminal group called team Plasma. They stole and experimented on Pokemon. When Jace heard this, he cringed with hatred. He told her that he would find this Team Plasma and teach them a lesson. After this he went to train on the nearest route. When he got there, he saw how weak the Pokémon were. He then just walked to the closest gym, in which there was three gym leaders. They asked him which starter he chose. When he said charimander, they didn't know what the hell he was talking about. When he explained, they had him fight the one with blue hair. when he sent out Charizard, the one he was fighting gave up and threw him a trio badge.

After that Jace went to train with his Lucario. He held up his wrist and said "Lucario, MEGA-EVOLVE!" Suddenly, Lucario started to get taller, and Jace could feel a powerful aura coming off of him. "Wow..... so that is what you look like when your mega-evolved......"

While they were training, Jace heard a Pokemon screaming in the distance. He and Lucario ran towards the screaming, and when they reached it, they saw an odd Pokemon that was being tortured by people in dark clothing with a P on the back. Oh god their team plasma thought Jace to himself. "Stop it you Bastards!" yelled Jace with anger. he then held up his wrist and screamed "LUCARIO, MEGA-EVOLVE". The team Plasma member started running away as fast as possible. "Yeah, and stay out! Lucario, come help me get this Pokemon out these chains!" said Jace as he was running towards the poor Pokémon. as he was running to it, he tripped and saw some papers. On them it said the Pokemon was a Genesect.  As Jace was taking the chains off the Genesect, it jumped on him. then, it took an empty Poke-ball out of Jace's jacket, and went inside it. "Wow. I guess I caught a Genesect."

7 months later

7 months later

Jace had defeated all of the gyms in Unova. He had even beat this girl named Cynthia. But he did not want to fight the elite four, even though he wanted to fight the champion. He was now 14 years old. He decided he would track down the Champion and challenge him to a battle, but not for the title of Champion. When he finally did, He learned that his name was Alder. "Hey, Alder!" said Jace. "What, Kid." replied the old champion. "I want to challenge you to a Pokémon Battle." said Jace. "OK then..... I choose you, Accelgor!" said the old man. " Then... Come on out, Lucario!" said Jace. the Battle was hard, almost as hard as the battle with Blue, but he won. "Wow kid, your strong." Said Alder with amazement. "Yeah, well. I didn't even Mega-evolve my Lucario." replied Jace with a smirk. "To bad I'm not champion any more." said Alder. "Wait, WHAT!" Jace said with a look of concern. "Yeah, this girl named Iris is. She beat me and claimed the Title of Champion." said Alder with a smirk. "Where can I find her?" asked Jace. "I think she's visiting Opelucid City tomorrow." replied Alder.

When Jace finally got to Opelucid City, he started looking for Iris. When he saw her, he said "I challenge you to Pokémon battle!" "So you want to be champion? Go fight the Elite Four." said Iris. "I don't care about being champion, all I want is to Fight you in a Pokémon Battle!" Said Jace with Confidence. "Fine Go Pokémon!" said Iris. The fight with Iris was much more easy than Alder. Especially because he Mega Evolved his Lucario.

2 days later

"Hey Mom." Jace said into the phone. "I think that I'm going to go to Kalos." "That's great sweetie. Say hi to Augustine for me!"

End chapter 5