Chapter 10: Z-Moves

Jace's POV

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

7 months later.............

It has been a year since that horrible day. The day I killed Moon's Absol. I had learned how to forget it. I have been with Olivia for a year now. I turned 17 last week. Today I was sitting in the champion's quarters, twirling the crystal I found on a beach in Alola last year, when Olivia suddenly walked in. I stood up, still twirling the crystal, and went up to her. Then she looked at the crystal, then gasped. "What?" I asked. "That's.... that's a Z-Crystal! Where did you get it?" Olivia asked me. "I found it on a beach..... just after my battle with Moon." I responded, with regret present in the last part. "Oh.... well I think that it may be Fightium, the fighting type Z-Crystal. With it, Lucario can use the fighting type Z-Move, All-Out Pummeling." she said. Then she handed me a ring. "That's a Z-Ring. It let's you channel Z-Energy into your Pokémon." "Can you teach me this it works?" I asked. "Of course." She said.

5 days later.......

I had been training with Olivia for days. Today I was going to see just how powerful this Z-move was going to be. I did the motion for fighting, and said "Lucario, Use All-out Pummeling!" When the attack had ended, the mountain that had been in front of me was ruble. "Wow... I did not expect your Lucario to be THAT strong." Olivia said.

3 hours later...

Olivia and I were making out in the champion's chambers when I heard some one knock on the door. I put my trench coat on and walked over to answer the door. As I got up, Olivia whispered "I have surprise for you when you get back..." I smiled as I left the back room. "Hey Jace, I got a package for you." Said the delivery guy, Phil. "Thanks." I said. As soon as he left the room, I ran back to Olivia and said "Where were we?" I looked at her, and she was completely naked. I started taking of my clothes and got into the bed with her.

3 hours later...

When Olivia left, I decided to see what was in the package. When I opened it, I noticed it was from my parents. Inside there were tons of documents. I started looking through them. I realized these were my grandfather's.

2 days later...

Most of the papers dealt with mega evolution, but one stuck out to me. It was labeled: Pokémon Resurrection TOP SECRET. I looked through it and realized it was research on how to make a dead Pokémon come back to life, but it was not finished. I called my uncle and told him that I was coming down to his lab with some documents. I got in my new private jet and headed to my uncles lab.

------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Follow!