Chapter 15: Silver...

James' POV
(That's right... James)

"Jessie, this is your fault! We wouldn't be in this stupid cell if it weren't for you!" I yelled at Jessie. "Shut up James. If I hadn't done that, we would've been fired!" she replies. "We would have been fired any ways! That girl got out! Now we're going to serve a life sentence because we got caught!" I say. Then I heard yelling and explosions. Then this guy with Green hair and a white shirt opened our cell and said "Come with me if you you want to live!" We followed him and these guys wearing all black with a P and the back of their shirts got us onto a helicopter and flew us away from that prison. "Who are you? Why did you save us?" Jessie asked. "I'm N, Lord of Team Plasma. I have teamed up with Team Rocket. We have something very big planed." he answered. "In fact, we are on our way to their headquarters right now." he finished. Then he handed me and Jessie 2 Poké-balls each. "Jessie, I just gave you Reshiram and a Genesect. James I just gave you Zekrom and a Genesect. All of which are at level 100. Use them wisely." N said. Jesse and I looked at each other smiling.

3 hours later...

When we landed at headquarters, we walked inside, N in the lead. When we entered the boss' chamber, N said "Silver, Domino. How is it being the leader of Team Rocket, Silver?" "It has been great. It would be better if I had control of Alola right now." The boss replied as he looked at Jesse and I angrily. "What are those two doing here? They were fired." Domino said. "Well, I feel that we can use them, sweetie." N said as he pulled Domino in for a kiss. Silver rolled his eyes in disgust. "Anyways, did you capture you no who?" Silver asked. "Of course. Arceus has been captured. We are now unstoppable. Did you put good use to those files we stole from Sycamore's lab?" N said in reply. What?!?!!? He caught Arceus?! How is that even possible? I think to myself. "Of course. We have now reached into the other dimension and pulled out three people. But that's all we got. We don't have enough power to pull anything else out." the boss said. "Let's see them then, shall we?" N said. "What about them?" Domino hissed. "Let them come. We might as well show them." Silver said. Jessie and I followed them to another room when they opened the door, one of the prisoners said in a British accent"Oy! Don't you know who I am? I'm Dan The Diamond Minecart!" Another one said with and American accent "Let me out! I'm everyone's friend, Thinknoodles!" And the last one said with a British accent "Let me out! I'm Thnxcya!" When Domino turned on the light I saw that the first one had blue hair, a T-shirt, and had tattoos. Then the second one had a beard and long hair and a blue shirt and a straw Fedora. Then the last one was bald and had a green hoodie. "Meet three famous people from a different world. The first one is DanTDM aka Dan, the second one is Thinknoodles aka Justin, and the last one is Thnxcya aka James. In their world, we are fictional characters in an anime and video game called Pokémon. But the weirdest thing is in their world, Pokémon are not real." Silver says with a grin. Jessie and I gasp. "We plan on using them to battle for us, but we lack technology that can let us control them." Domino adds. "That's where you two come in. We need you to steal some technology from Aether that will allow us to do this." N finishes. "Get ready to leave, because you are going tomorrow." Silver says at the end. Jessie and I look at each other with evil grins.

15 hours later...

"This is going to be so easy." Jessie says as we sneak into the Aether foundation. "Yeah, especially since we have Zekrom and Reshiram." I whisper. We snuck in and looked through the labs. Eventually we found the technology we needed and started on our way out. "We did something right for once!" I said as we started running off. Then a voice said "Jessie? James? Is that you?" We looked at where the voice was coming from, and we saw Meowth. "Meowth! Its been so long old buddy old pal!" I say. Then an Aether security guard saw us and said "Hey! You! Stop right there!" Jessie grabbed Meowth and we hightailed it to our boat and got out of Alola.

2 days later...

The boss and N just got the mind control machine working. They had Jessie and I strap Dan in a chair and Domino was about to activate the machine. Then they turned the machine on. After a few seconds, Dan had White eyes and kept saying "Hey Everyone! Dan here. D-Dan here. Dan. D-Dan." Over and over again. They did the same to the other two. Justin said "Hey everybody its your friend Thinknoodles. F-friend Thinknoodles. T-Thinknoodles. Think. T-Think." over and over again. Thnxcya said something similar. Then N handed each of them a Poké-Ball with a legendary bird in it. DanTDM got Zapdos. Thinknoodles got Articuno. Thnxcya got Moltres. "N, are there any ways we can be stopped?" Silver asked. "Very few, especially since you have Kyogre and one of the 3 Mewtwo, I have Arceus and Mew, Domino has Groudon and a Mewtwo, Jessie has Reshiram, and James has Zekrom." N answered. Silver then replied "Then we wait a few more months so our grunts can train. Then we take Alola."

------------------------------------

Hey guys! If your wondering, Silver is in charge of team rocket. And yes, I am shipping N with Domino. I have nothing better to do with my life. How do you guys feel about me putting Youtubers in this? What do guys think about the NxDomino ship? Well, tell me in the comments and as always, Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

THE ONIXPECTED!!!!!!!

EVEN MORE ONIXPECTED!!!!!!!

OK I'm done now. OR AM I?
DUHN DUHN DUHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!