Chapter 11: Revival

Jace's POV

3 months later...

My uncle and I had been researching and experimenting my grandfather's research.. 123 volunteers have let us try to revive there deceased Pokemon. Only the last 5 have been successful. I decided to go and run a field test in Kanto. "I hope it works......" my uncle said as I got into my private jet. "It will. Don't worry." I said with confidence.

When I got there, I landed in lavender town. I walked up to the Pokémon tower. I went inside, the chemical that can bring Pokémon back to life in a suit case. I went inside, and asked anyone if they wanted to participate in the experiment. No one on the first floor did, so I went up to the second floor. The first person I saw was the last person I expected to see. Blue. He was next to a grave that said: My beloved Raticate. I walked up behind him. "Hey, Blue." I said. Blue turned around quickly. "Uh... hey Jace!" Blue said. He looked down at my hand. "What's that?" He asked. "It's an experimental Chemical intended to Bring Pokémon back to life." I said calmly. "Could.... could you try to bring my Raticate back?" He said. "Of course." I said. I grabbed my syringe and opened Blue's Raticate's grave. I injected the chemical into the Pokémon. "This is not a hundred percent chance." I said, just as the Raticate came out of the grave. I jotted down on my note pad: Field test one was a success.

1 week later...

I was finally back in the champion's chambers. I had just defeated another challenger. Things had been quiet ever science my uncle and i had finished the chemical, for which there was no formal name. Then I got a call on my phone. "Hello?" I asked. It was a police officer. My uncles lab had been attacked.

2 hours later...

The lab was almost completely destroyed. My uncle was okay though. I looked through some ruble. After a few hours of searching, all I found was on vile of the chemical. I cursed under my breath. Even the files had been destroyed. It would take us years to recreate the chemical. I decided I would keep this one vile on me. I will eventually atone for what I did...

--------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!