Chapter 4: Victory Road

"Guess I should start on my way to the Indigo Plateau." said Jace. "I hope you be get to fight Red. You deserve it." said Giovanni as Jace was walking out the door.

Five Hours later

When Jace finally got to the elite four, he had caught a Fearow, and his Eevee had evolved into Jolteon and learned thunder, pursuit, quick attack, Thunder bolt, and electro ball. His beedrill also learned Twister. And Lucario learned Ancient Power.
He breezed through the first 3 elite four members, but the last one was a little bit harder, though he still won. When he entered there was 2 people there. Red and Blue. Red was the official champion and probably the the best in the the region. Blue was Red's friend and unofficial co-Champion. "I'm here to challenge Red for the Title of champion." said Jace timidly. "Well, to challenge Red, you have to fight me, but first, heal your pokemon so its a fair fight." replied Blue. "OK then I'm ready to fight!" said Jace. "Then, Go, Blastoise!" said Blue. "Come on out, Jolteon!"replied Jace. Blue was a tough opponent, but Jace won. " Well. Time for you to fight me. But first, I am making you a Promise. If you can defeat even one of my Pokémon, I will give you 3 things. 2 stones, and a ticket to a region of your choice." said Red. "OK. But I plan on defeating them all!" said Jace. "Go Raichu!" said Red suddenly. "Come on out, Beedrill!" replied Jace.

1 hour later

Jace was down to his last Pokémon,Lucario, while Red still had 2 left, Charizard and a Pokémon he did not know what it was. Jace's Lucario was about to defeat Red's Charizard when Red suddenly said "CHARIZARD, MEGA EVOLVE!". Suddenly, his Charizard turned black and blue and the fire on it turned blue. "Charizard, use dragon claw!"said Red. "Dodge it with quick attack Lucario!" yelled Jace. But Lucario could not dodge it. "Lucario is unable to battle, Red wins....... again." Blue mumbled. Jace ran over to Lucario, and then fell on his knees. "Hey kid, I made a promise, didn't I?" said Red as he handed Jace a box. Jace opened the box and took out two stones. "What are they?" asked Jace. "They're mega evolution stones; one is for you, and the other is for Lucario." said Red. "Wait, with these stones, I can do what you just did?!?!!??!??!!??!??!!!" asked Jace with excitement. "Yep. All you have to do is have a strong bond with your Pokémon, and from what I just saw, you already do." Red replied "So which region do you want to go to?" "I think I'll go to.......