Chapter 9: The Nightmare

Hey everyone! Flameice2 here! Here the next chapter!

5 months later....

Jace's Point Of View (first person)

For the past month, I have been having the same dream. It was a memory of when I saw my grandfather get shot in the head.

Flashback:

It was a month after Red had become Champion. My Grandfather and I were walking through lavender town. Then, suddenly These two team rocket grunts, a guy with blue hair and a girl with red hair, came up to my grandfather and said "Prepare for trouble, make that double! To protect the world from devastation, to unite all people within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above! Jesse! James! Team rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight! Come with us, Fuji! Finnish your research!" "No. I'll never work with you people again!" my grandfather said. "Well, if you won't work with us, then you know to much." said they as the girl, Jesse, pulled out a gun. "No! Ple-" before my grandfather could finish, she shot him in the head. Then they both ran off, leaving me there, crying over my grandfather's body.

--------------------

Wow! That was a plot twist! Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to Punch that vote button in the face, like a boss, and comments and follows all around,and I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

(If you got that reference, then your awesome. If not...... your still awesome.) ;)