Chapter 3: Giovani

Jace was finally back home. Viridian city. He was opening the door when he heard "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". "Wow..... its been that long...... Hey mom, hey dad." he said. "Hello son.... someone else is her to see you." said his father. "Hey Kiddo" said his uncle. " Uncle Augustine! You came All the way From your Lab in Kalos to Be Here on My birthday?" asked Jace. "Yep, I needed a day off from being Professor Sycamore." replied his uncle " Can I see your Pokemon?". " Yeah, Come on out Lucario! You to Chameleon, And you to Beedrill, You to Raticate, and last but certainly not least, Eevee!" said Jace to his Pokemon.

"Well, I should probably go challenge the gym." said Jace. "Have fun Kiddo!" said his uncle.

When he entered the gym, he saw Giovanni. For the past 3 years, he had been a kind, but secretive, man. Back when Jace was 7 or 8, He stayed in the gym with Giovanni as he told him story's about the current champion, Red. It has been 3 years since he has even spoken to him. "I'm here to challenge the gym." said Jace. "Jace? Is that you? I knew you would become a Pokémon trainer. How many badges do you have?" replied Giovanni. "I have all but this one" answered Jace. "Well then, Go! Rhydon!"said the gym leader. "Come on out, Lucario!" said Jace. The battle was harder than any other Jace had previously fought. He was down to just charmeleon, and he finished Giovanni's Persian off with a flame thrower. "Well Jace, You won. Here is the Earth Badge." Giovanni hands Jace the Earth badge. "Thanks." Suddenly, Chameleon started to glow with a white light. "Wow, Charmeleon is evolving!"

End Chapter 3