Chapter 8: Alola

Jace got a new outfit. He now wear's A Black long sleeve shirt, Black Fingerless Gloves, Black Jeans, Black Boots, and A Black Trench Coat. He has his Grandfather's hat sitting in his house back in Kalos. (Yes, he still has his key stone on his wrist)

Also, this is the Colab Chapter. As if the picture didn't give it away.

First person(Jace)

When I arrived in Alola, this 14 year-old kid came up and asked "Alola, Hau you doing!" "The names Jace, and I'm here to look for someone. Who is the champion?" I asked with a serious tone. "Uh..... the champion is Moon, but she not here right now........." he said nervously. "Well, I am the champion of Kalos. Could you please find her and tell her The Kalos Champion is here for a Pokémon battle!" I yelled. He immediately ran to a boat, I'm guessing to find Moon.

I walked into the Pokemon league, and the elite four seemed to be there. "I'm the Kalos champion, and I'm here to challenge Moon to a friendly Pokemon battle. I know she isn't here, but can I just wait here for her to arrive?" I asked. "Sure. If you want we could battle. I'm Olivia." said a girl's voice. When I saw here, I was more in love with her than I ever was with Misty. "Well, I'm Jace Sycamore." We smiled at each other. "Let's battle. One on one. Go, Lycanroc!" she said. "Come on out, Lucario!" I said. The battle was intense. She used something called a 'z-move' and actually hit Lucario for the first time in the battle, but it was all over when Lucario used Ancient Power. After putting her Pokemon back into it's Poke-ball, she walked up to me and pulled me in for a kiss, but before she could, the kid from earlier and a girl walked in, who I presumed to be Moon.

Olivia backed away, and I could see the kid trying not to laugh, while Moon had a surprised look on her face. "I'm here to challenge you to a Pokemon Battle" I said, trying to break the awkward silence. "Okay, lets go to the champions battle field." said Moon, trying to be serious.

When we got to the Battle Field, Moon said "I choose you, Incineroar!" I then took off my trench coat."Come on out, Greninja!" I said with a smirk. "Hey, if I win, you tell me where Red is." I said before the battle started. The battle was surprisingly hard for fighting a 14 year old. Her Absol even defeated my Charizard. Then I sent out Lucario. Lucario dodged nearly every attack Absol threw at it, and Absol was mega evolved! Then Moon did some weird thing with her hands and said "Absol, BLACK HOLE ECLIPSE!" A black hole suddenly appeared over the field. I knew Lucario couldn't dodge it, so I suddenly yelled "LUCARIO, MEGA EVOLVE! THEN USE AURA SPHERE". The aura sphere completely destroyed the black hole. I then said "Use Focus Punch!" Then I said "Finnish him with Draco meteor!" After the attack ended, I heard Moon scream "ABSOL! NO!" I looked over at her Absol, and realized it wasn't fainted. Moon's Absol was dead. I looked through my trench coat, trying to find something to bring it back. But I new there was nothing I could do. Moons friend, who's name was Hau, must've heard the scream, because he came running into the Battle Field. When he saw Absol, he ran over to Moon. I realized both me and Lucario were on our knees. Hau grabbed Moon and took her off the field. When they passed me, Moon whispered "Red is in the Battle tree." I didn't care any more. I had just killed someone's Pokémon.

I ran outside the Alola league, Olivia tried to stop me, but I shoved her off. I went and threw stones at the ocean. Then I realized I had left my trench coat back an the battle field. I swore under my breath. Then I found this odd crystal and decided to keep it. Then someone threw my trench coat at my feet. I looked in the direction he had come from, and I saw a 16 year old guy with blond hair. He was holding a poke-ball. "What to you want?" I asked with a depressed voice. "I'm Gladion. I'm here to challenge you to a one on one battle." said the kid. What is with this region and one on one battles? I thought to myself. "Fine." I replied. "I choose you, Silvally!" He said. "Go, Genesect." I said with sadness clear in my voice. Gladion was a surprising challenge. I won with ease though. After the battle he said "Go and fight Red. The only reason Moon's Absol died was because you wanted to fight him. Don't let it die in vain." This kid is way to smart for his age...... I thought to my self. I picked up my coat and went to get on a boat to the island the battle tree was on.

1 day later

To get to Red, I had to fight a ton of trainers. I recognized one of them. I t was Cynthia. When I finally got to Red, I had to fight Blue again. "Hey Red, we fought a long time ago. The last time we Battled, I lost, but you gave me mega evolution stones. My name is Jace Sycamore." I said. I saw Blue's Mouth open. "Well, Jace, I Guess this is a rematch. Go, Raichu!" said Red. "Go, Beedrill!" I said in response. The battle was even harder than the last time I had fought him. Eventually, it was down to me with only Mega Lucario, and Red with Mega Charizard and a Pokémon I had yet to see. I then heard Red say, almost yell "Charizard, use Fire blast!" "Dodge it with Quick attack, Lucario!" I said quickly. Lucario did dodge it and the attack hit the floor. The floor in the battle Tree. Oh god..... I thought to myself. The battle tree was on fire. Not only that, but the force from the fire blast had caused part of the tree fall on Blue. "Lucario, get as many people out of here as you can!" I ordered Lucario. "Charizard, get Jace, Blue, and I out of here!" Said Red. When we had gotten out I saw Lucario going in and out of the battle tree, he was going so fast there was an after image. When everyone was out of the battle tree, I saw Moon, Hau, Gladion, and a few other people running over.

2 days later......

I was battling Red again, since our last battle had been interrupted. Once again, I was down to Lucario and Red had Charizard and another Pokémon ( I was really wanting to know what his last pokemon was). When I said "LUCARIO USE DRACO METEOR!" Then Red's Charizard fainted. What Red said next made fear come over me. "I choose you, MewTwo!" The battle was the hardest I had fought in years. Lucario was about to faint when said "LUCARIO USE DRACO METEOR AND ANCIENT POWER!" Suddenly, when the attack ended, I heard Blue say something I had been hoping to hear for the past 5 years...... "MewTwo is unable to battle, JACE WINS!" Olivia came out of no where and hugged me. There had been a lot of people watching the battle. Even moon was there. I walked up to her with a box in my hands. I handed it to her and said "I can never make up for what I did, but here". She opened it. Inside there was a Poke-ball, a bag of about 50 rare candy, and a piece of Gardeviorite. When she opened the Poke-ball, a Ralts came out. I had caught it back in Kalos. She thanked me, then I walked Olivia back to a Hotel room in the nearest city. She pulled me in the room.

1 day later...

The next day, I was on the dock, about to leave, when Olivia slipped a piece of paper into my trench coat. She whispered into my ear "Call me." I gave her my number, and pulled her in for a kiss. I didn't care if anyone was watching. I just kissed her. When I pulled out, I looked to my right and saw Gladion kissing Moon. I was not expecting that. I got on the boat and the Captain started back on the way to Kalos, and as I looked back to Alola, I had a feeling the ship I was on was not the only ship that sailed.........

---------------------

Thanks for reading! If you liked this, then you should go and read the other point of view on Collaboration Chapter, in HGhannahgirl's story, I choose you. Do you see the puns in the story now?

Well, don't forget to vote, Comment, and follow!