Chapter 13: N

3 days later...

Jace's POV

This morning I woke up to the face of the girl I loved, Olivia. I got out of bed and looked at the beach on the other side of the window. The sun was just starting to rise over Undella town. "Jace?" I heard my wife ask. "Yeah. I'm here." I said in a comforting tone. Then I heard a scream. We both got dressed and ran outside. Everyone seemed to be looking up. When I did, I saw something terrifying. It was a giant dragon looking Pokémon. Then it shot lightning down not 30 feet away. Then I saw a person on its back, obviously controlling it. He had a hat and green hair. Then I saw a symbol on the back of his shirt. It was the team plasma sign. The Pokémon then shot another bolt of electricity, nearly hitting Olivia. "Come on out, Lucario!" I said with anger. "Olivia, get inside, NOW!" I said protectively. "LUCARIO MEGA EVOLVE! Then use your aura to get that guy off that Pokémon!" When the trainer was safe, I yelled "NOW USE DRACO METEOR!" The pokemon fainted, and then I realized which Pokémon it was. Zecrom. Then the trainer said "Who are you?" "I am Jace, champion of Kalos. Now who exactly are you?" I replied. "I am N, lord of Team Plasma. I will be seeing you soon!" he said as he ran away. "I think you just got a rival." Olivia said. "I may have..."

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!