Chapter 17: Fatherhood

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

9 months later...

Jace's POV

"Jace? Are you okay?" Olivia asks as I drive her to the hospital. "I'm fine. You're the one in labor." I reply. A few hours later, my first son, Benjamin Newton, was born. He looked almost exactly like me. Except he had crystal blue eyes and blond hair. Some how he even had my skin color.

3 years later...

Olivia is in labor, again. This time, we had twin daughters, who I decided to name Alexandra and Rose. They are identical twins. They have green eyes and otherwise looked exactly like Olivia.

4 years later...

Olivia and I just had our last, and hopefully final, kid. We named him Jason. He looks like me but has Olivia's skin. He has red eyes.

3 years later...

Today is the day that Benjamin starts his pokemon journey. He has decided to travel through Kanto. We gave him the nick name Newt. "Newt! I have a gift for you!" I yelled. "Coming!" Newt called. When he walked into the room, the look on his face was priceless. "Wow! A Torchic!" he said. "Yeah. I caught him a while back. I want you to have him." I said with a smile. He hugged me and ran out to the jet. I was going to have Rodney fly him to Kanto.

Newt's POV

When I woke up, I had almost forgotten what today was. Today was the day I would start my journey as a Pokémon trainer. "Newt! I have a gift for you!" yelled father. "Coming!" I called as I ran down the stairs. What I saw was something I had wanted for a long time. "Wow! A Torchic!" I said. Then my father explained how he got it and then I left for Kanto.

2 years later...

I just defeated the elite 4. I was about to challenge Red. My team consisted of Blaziken, Jolteon, Onix, and Arbok. I lost pretty quickly. Red gave me a mega stone and a key stone even though I lost. He also gave me a Z-ring, a piece of Firium Z,  a piece of Poisonium Z, and a piece of Rockium Z. I then decided to train with my Pokémon to learn how to use these items.

5 years later...

I have decided to go to International Police Academy. Detective Looker said he could get me in. When I got there, I sat down in a room full of other people going to the academy. This guy with brown hair and hazel eyes came and sat by me and said "Hey. My name is Thomas Riggs." "Nice to meet you. I'm Newt Sycamore." I replied. "Woah. First of all, nice accent. Secondly, is that seriously your name? Newt?" Thomas asked. "Well it's a nick name. My full name is Benjamin Newton Sycamore. I prefer being called Newt though." I answered. "Cool." he said. Then I saw this beautiful girl sit in the row in front of me. She had dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. "I would like to welcome every one of you to the one and only International Police Academy. You will stay in this academy for the next 3 years." I heard Looker say from a microphone.

I had 2 classes with that girl, who's name is Julia. The classes are physical training and suicide prevention. Every other class I had with Thomas, who I have come to call Tommy. My dad had also sent me an Umbreon.

2 years later...

Today I have decided to do it. I am going to ask out Julia. After physical training I walk up to her and say "Hey. Look, I've had a crush on you since the first day I saw you. Julia, will you go out with me?" She stood there, surprised by what I just said. Then she said "Uhm... I guess so. How about we go on a date?" "Okay. Tell me where your room is and I'll pick you up. Where would you like to go?" I replied. "My room is room 007, and how about we go to that movie theatre down the street from the academy at around 7:00 pm?" Julia answered. "Okay I'll see you then." I answered. I just got a girlfriend. I hope I don't blow it. When we get to the theatre, we picked one of the movies we got from a different dimension. The movie was 'Yes Man'. It was a movie about a guy who said yes to everything. After the movie, we walked out holding hands and laughing.

6 months later...

Today I'm going on yet another date with Julia. Thus time we are going on a picnic. When we got to the place we were going to have it, we realized we forgot the food. I pulled out my phone and called a pizza place to see if they could deliver. They could and got it to us in less than 30 minutes. Julia and I sat there and ate. After that, we looked up at the stars. Then she kissed me. Then I kissed her back. Then she started taking off my leather jacket. Then I pulled off her denim jacket. Then she lifted off my T-shirt. Then I pulled up her tank top. Then she pulled off my pants. Then I took her shorts off her. Then she took off her bra. Then a few seconds later, we were both completely naked. Then I kissed her neck. Then we rolled over and she was on top. Then we had sex.

12 hours later...

When I woke up, I realized I had an exam today. I woke Julia up and drove to the academy.

6 months later...

"Wow man! It's graduation day!" Thomas said as we sat in the same room we met in 3 years ago. "Yeah. This time tomorrow, we'll be official agents." I replied. Then Julia sat down next to me. "Welcome. I will now give you all your ranks." Looker said suddenly. I got lead agent, Tommy got detective, and Julia got personality analyst. Then we were assigned our teams. I got put on a team with Tommy, Julia, this guy named Albert, and a guy named Minho. I was in charge. Albert and Minho were the tech guys. Tommy was second in command and my partner. Julia profiled the suspects and/or victims.

3 months later...

We are all bored out of our minds. When we joined, we thought we would be chasing criminals every other day. But instead, we mostly do follow-ups and paper work. All we have really done is understand how the system works. My team can claim jurisdiction over any case in Kalos or Alola. We can be given or put on a case in any other region. We also gave each other nick names. Everyone but me calls Thomas by his last name, Riggs. Everyone calls me Newt. We all call Albert by the nick name Alby. Everyone else is just called by their name. Today I was just walking down the street in the city we are stationed in, Luminose city, when I saw people running around a corner. I followed them and saw someone on a ledge about to jump. I ran into the building and got to where he was. I had no ideas on what to do. Then I remembered that movie I had watched. I turned around, and I saw a guitar. I grabbed it and sang "I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies you've been living in. And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand. I would understand. Angry boy, a bit to insane. Icing over a secret pain. You know you don't belong! Well everyone I know has got a reason, to say, put the past away. I whish you would step back from that ledge my friend. You could cut ties with all the lies you've been living in. And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand. I would understand." Then I pulled the guy in the window and said "I've got blisters on my fingers."

3 days later...

I was sitting in my office. I was looking through some files on a case I had to look over. Then I got a call "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, it's Thomas. Do you want to go clubbing with me and the guys?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, anything to get away from these files. Pick me up in fifteen minutes." I replied.

1 day later...

I woke up with a hangover. "Bloody hell" I said under my breath. Then I went of work. I knew nothing exciting would happen for a long time. So I sat there, looking through files.

---------------------------

Hey guys! How do you like me naming characters after the Maze Runner characters. Well, thanks for reading!

Don't forget to punch that vote button, in the face, like a boss. And, high fives all around! I'll see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!