01

Jimin sat at the table, quietly eating his cereal as his phone buzzed. He took a quick look at it but immediately placed the phone back down and rolled his eyes as he saw another message from a certain someone.

Fuckboys.

He had been texting the other for quite some time now - 3 months to be exact - and had to admit he was quite funny. Though Jimin hadn't planned to keep up the conversation after receiving the first message, the stranger's explanation that he had only "tried to be funny" was enough for Jimin to not immediately block him.

Turns out Suga, as he called himself (both weren't quite comfortable when it came to exposing their identity yet, so Jimin also went with only 'Min') was just a little bit of a creep, but a funny one. In all those three months they'd chatted, he'd made Jimin almost die from laughter more often than he could count on his fingers and toes. He'd also never once asked Jimin (whose instagram account was faceless, he only posted pictures of the things he owned or anything not showing his face) for a picture, nor asked to Skype.
He'd even comforted Jimin a few times when he was down and seemed genuinely interested and nice.
Something about it seemed fishy to Jimin because a not perverted, nice and caring dom texting him? Or maybe he was just a lucky bitch, he didn't know.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he shoved another spoonful of cereal into his mouth, picking his phone back up and responding to Suga's message anyways.

not_ur_sugadaddy:
Morning Minmin I hope you had sweet dreams (made of Suga lolol) :)

cinnamin:
I actually dreamt about going to build-a-bear!!!!!!!

not_ur_sugadaddy:
Oh, that's nice Min! Tell me about your dream later (in person huehue), gotta drag this lazy ass out of bed.

cinnamin:
Up to see your 'cute roommate' eh??

not_ur_sugadaddy:
Don't be jealous you know you're cuter anyways

The sound of an opening door echoed trough the quiet apartment and Jimin knew his roommate must've come back to life.

"Morning hyung", he smiled enthusiastically - as always, his black haired roommate only responded with a tired grumble - as always.
Still smiling, he watched the slightly taller male find his way into the kitchen almost blindly, his eyes still half closed and immediately getting a hold of an empty and at least somewhat clean looking mug before turning on his most precious property - the coffee machine.

The younger continued to munch on his cereal, only the sound of the coffee machine grinding the coffee beans and the clanking of Jimin's spoon against the bowl filling the air between the two.
Jimin eventually finished his cereal and put the empty bowl into the sink, not missing the glance his roommate was giving his almost bare thighs. But he didn't mind it, he'd always found the older quite attractive, though they didn't talk much.

As a paramedic, Jimin had to work different shifts all week, sometimes even 24-hour shifts and Min Yoongi was a producer who had his studio at home so, even though he was always home, he spent most of his time in the depths of his cavern, only coming out into the sunlight to either use the toilet or get some lunch if Jimin had cooked some.

But enough of Yoongi.
Today, it was Sunday, Jimin would meet Suga. It was quite an odd feeling to finally meet the person you've been texting almost 24/7 (apart from work; though Suga never seemed too busy to respond) for three months straight - but today was the day.