02

"Ok so.. Let's start."

Yoongi and Jimin were currently sat on the floor in Jimin's bedroom, surrounding a big, baby blue painted box with lots of different stickers and small doodles on it.

They'd decided to take it easy and start off as Yoongi just babysitting the little while getting to know each other better when Jimin was big - meaning they'd go on dates and all that cheesy stuff neither had ever thought about experiencing with the other.

But to be capable of babysitting, Yoongi had insisted on getting to know little Jimin first. And which better way to get to know a little is there than trough their gear?

Jimin took off the lid carefully, as if it held the most precious treasure one could think of and placed it to the side neatly. The insides of the box were hidden by a small, baby blue blanket with a white polka dot pattern on it. The younger took it out and unfolded it by throwing it right over his hyungs head, giggling at the startled yelp that escaped the older's lips.

Yoongi felt the soft material while pulling it off his head, gaping at the softness in awe.

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!", he squealed, quoting the little girl from Despicable Me before rubbing it against his cheek.

Jimin giggled at the act and quickly retreated the blanket from Yoongi. He wrapped it around his shoulders and looked at the older while smiling proudly.

"That's why it's mine."

You could tell the younger wasn't in his headspace yet but he wasn't quite big anymore either.

"Where and when did you get it?", Yoongi asked curiously. He was genuinely interested and wanted to know as much about little Jimin as possible.

"I got it from my older brother. When I was still in school, he, his wife and my little nephew Jongseob stayed over at our mum's for Christmas - it doesn't happen often since they're living abroad! And when they left they forgot Jongseob's blanket so my brother told me to just keep it since it's 'quite comfy and he used it more than Jongseob anyways'", the younger explained while looking at his fingers as he played with them.

"That's very nice of him", Yoongi smiled and resisted the urge to take the smaller's hands in his.

"Moving on", Jimin yelled rising his fist into the air before going back to unpacking the box.

He pulled out a quite worn out, grey zebra stuffie. Its limbs were long and lanky, the tummy big and the belly button consisted of a small, stitched cross. Only the feet, ears and mane had a zebra pattern on them.

The black haired carefully took the stuffed animal from Jimin who was eyeing his every move.

"What's the little guy's name?"

"Floor."

Yoongi looked at the younger stunned. "Floor?"
The many littles Yoongi had usually seen on instagram named their stuffies all sorts of cute, unique names like 'Strawberry Rainbow Cake' or Mr something.

Jimin just nodded and took the soft toy back, pressing it against his chest tightly.

Well Jimin certainly was different.

"It's because I found him outside on the ground. He was all dirty and hurt but I bathed him and fixed his owies", the small boy said proudly as he petted the animal's head and set it to the side.
"But I didn't wanna name him Ground since that sounds stupid."

Yoongi had to contain a laugh and just nodded, a gummy smile stretching his lips.
"Well aren't you a nice little boy?"

The silver haired hid his face behind his hands, a deep blush covering his cheeks.
"'Course I am."