BONUS - SMUT

lol gotcha you thirsty lil thangs go read my new ff "straight outta abyss" I finally started and it's lit

To give you all a taste so you'll really check it out, here a small slice of that delicious yoonmin cake:

Min Yoongi, only son of the devil needs to go up to earth to find himself a suitable fiance in order to inherit his father's business.

There await him two hands full of failed dates and a cute boy working at a flower shop.

"Why are we heading to a market? I don't require food to live", Yoongi frowned as they walked along the dark streets of Seoul, only lit by bright neon coloured signs and busy from rush hour.

"Yoongi-ssi", Hoseok sighed. "The apple store is not a market for food. It is a store to buy electronics. We'll get you something called a phone. In my 150 years on earth I have learned a lot about dating. But in the past 10 all my know-how has gone to waste. These days all you need is a phone with a dating app."

The black haired hummed and looked away, studying the humans around him. They all resembled the ones in hell, just a tad bit more alive and happy. But then again Yoongi had only ever seen humans right before they were thrown into the abyss.
Suddenly he spotted a small brown creature peeking from around the corner of an empty alley way and Yoongi stopped in his tracks.

"Hoseok", he caught said man's attention and pointed at the puppy.
"Where are its other two heads?"

"Oh boy", Hoseok sighed.
"We still have a long way to go."

You'd regretti spaghetti not checking it out just saying