06

"Thank you dada."

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

The drool-soaked, mushy mess of a chicken nugget slipped from Jimin's small hands which he clasped over his agape mouth as the realisation what he'd just said hit him.
The boy paniced at his hyung's unreadable exppression, guilt and fear making his stomach churn.

"I- Hyung I'm-", he stumbled over the words, it was difficult attempting to talk when his lips wouldn't stop to quiver. "I'm sowwy!"

Upon noticing the younger's glazed eyes and shocked expression, Yoongi quickly snapped out of it and wasted no time scooping the crying boy into his welcoming arms.

"Shh Minnie", he soothed. "It's ok, you're ok."

Ragged sobbs shook the silver haired boy's delicate shoulders and the older gingerly rubbed circles into the small of his back.

"Shh I got you", Yoongi whispered into the mop of silver hair and took a deep breath, "Daddy's got you."

At this, Jimin's head immediately snapped up and he looked at his hyung with big, round eyes.

"N-Not mad?", he spoke, voice small and shaky.

"Of course not", the black haired male chuckled quietly and cradled Jimin closer into his chest, long fingers brushing a few stay strands of hair from his forehead.
He took in all of Jimin's features, from those doe-like orbs staring up at him, to the cute nose that was practically begging to be poked and the squishy cheeks. He adored it all.
Especially the squishy cheeks.

"Jimin?", he softly nudged the younger's nose with his own.

Said boy hummed, tension slowly fading as he shifted in Yoongi's lap - which he, over the past month, had found out to be the most comfortable place in probably even whole Seoul.

"Will you be my little boy?"

○○○

Though they'd done it plenty times before - this time it felt different.

Was it the subtle scented baby shampoo instead of Jimin's regular fresh apple one?
Or was it the fact that the usual comfortable silence was filled with even more comfortable, soft-spoken conversations between Captain Barnacles from The Octonauts and Spongebob Squarepants paired with the sound of Jimin's adorable giggles?

Maybe it was the fact that the small boy inmid the mountain of bubbles was playing with the toys Yoongi had bought for him. And maybe it was because Yoongi wasn't just washing Jimin's hair like usually - but he was washing his little boy's hair.

"Octonauts, to the launch bay", the younger giggled sleepily, eyes droopy as he guided the polar bear trough the water which was slowly loosing its warmth.

Yoongi watched him play for another ten minutes, occasionally using his hand to create "big waves" which Jimin's play mates had to escape.

"C'mon bug", he sighed as he noticed the time. "It's late and you gotta be a big boy tomorrow."

The Little pouted at the thought of having to go to work, it was always tiring and, even if he didn't like to admit it, also mentally draining. As much as he tried to not let it get to him, working as a paramedic in a big city like Seoul definitely wasn't easy.

"Let's get you dry and all ready for bed, now that you're so sqeaky clean", Yoongi said as he helped Jimin step out of the bathtub - he'd clean up later.

Before he could start to shiver, the older quickly wrapped Jimin into a fluffy towel and set him down onto the toilet to dry off his feet and put them into a pair of blue fuzzy socks.