20

The pool pt2

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

"Ah this is so nice", Jimin sighed happily as he comfortably lay on their newest purchase; a unicorn floaty. Warmth spread all over his sun kissed body, tickling his skin pleasantly.

"It is", his boyfriend emerged from the shadows, a long sleeved tee shielding his pale torso from any kind of tan or sunburn. He lazily walked over to the pool, heavily grunting like an old man as he sat down and dipped his naked feet into the cool water. Swaying his legs a bit, the liquid making his toes tingle, Yoongi studied the younger.

Eyes closed, his lashes catsed a dark shadow over Jimin's already slightly reddened cheeks and in contrast his body almost glowed in a caramel colour, his glorious thighs practically presenting themselves like a meal right to Yoongi.
The man has always had a thing for Jimin's thighs.

"Minnie come here", he called while leaning back to reach for their bag. By the time his dongsaeng had paddled his way over to Mr Wannabe-vampire, he already had the sunscreen in his hands.
He unclapped the bottle and squirted a good amount of lotion into his palm before rubbing his hands together and motioning for the younger to come closer.

A silly giggle, muffled by his hyung's large hands escaped Jimin's lips as the other rubbed the sunscreen into the soft skin of his face, making sure not to miss even one single spot.

"It's sticky", the silver haired man commented still giggly when Yoongi gave his cheeks a last pat, deeming his work done.

"Sticky little boy", the older chuckled and ruffled Jimin's hair lovingly.

The little's mood seemingly brighened, a way more playful aura surrounding him that basically screamed 'play time'.

"Dadaa?", he asked in a sugary sweet voice and Yoongi already knew what was yet to come.

"Hm bug?"

"You gon play with me in da pools?"

And who was he to say no to those big, glistening doe eyes?

"Alright", Yoongi sighed and pushed himself over the edge. The water splashed right into Jimin's face, making him errupt into a fit of giggles as his daddy came back up and pushed back the stray strands of wet hair that stuck to his forehead.

"Dada you made me wet!", the younger screeched and tumbled backwards, almost swallowing a gallon of the pool water.

That's what sh-
"You were already wet before I hopped in!", Yoongi laughed and followed his little boyfriend, who still tried to escape, around the pool.

"D-Dada what're you doin?", the boy squealed, clearly anticipating his caregiver's next move.

"What do you mean?", the older smirked, stepping closer to his dongsaeng with every spoken word.

The tension between them burst in a second when Yoongi dived in for Jimin, grabbing him by the waist and pulling the screeching boy to his chest, peppering his face with airy kisses.

"Stop dada stop!", the little pressed out between giggles, "Tickles!"

"Oh really?!", his daddy feigned innocence but his fingers still tickled the skin around the younger's stomach and he playfully bit Jimin's soft baby cheek.
"You don't say!"

"Dada!!"

And that is the reason why Yoongi ended up ducked into the water - several times.

○○○

"You ready for bed little one?", Yoongi called as he already made himself comfortable on their bed.

You could tell quite easily which side belonged to who - while Yoongi's side was neat and plain, Jimin's was besieged by an army of stuffies, all lined up in a perfect order.