15

"I can't fucking believe this", Jimin muttered as he rubbed the tips of his fingers together, the water and salt creating a noise that made him cringe.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the counter like lost puppies, guilty eyes staring up at their hyung.

He'd been at their apartment for 5 hours, just 5 hours and he already had to take care of the trouble they had caused.

"Who", he turned to the two who froze right at the spot, fear evident in their faces,
"Tell me who uses super glue on nipple clamps?!"

Jimin's dongsaengs didn't even have the decency to blush in embarrassement, no, instead the older of both laughed awkwardly. scratching his neck as best as he could with his wrists stuck in pink fluffy handcuffs.

"They wouldn't stop slipping! I swear hyung it was getting so annoying, honestly, but I remembered we had super glue so I just - so I just glued them on", Taehyung explained as of it were the most logical thing to do.

The silver haired man huffed frustratedly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Those two morons.

He took in the current state of the two boyfriends.
Taehyung's light brown hair was all over the place, looking as if it had been pulled - of course - while his bare upper body was littered in purple marks (and were those bite marks?!) and his delicate wrists were caught in pink plush handcuffs to which they - of fucking course - had lost the keys.
Jungkook's chest on the other hand was completely clear, his hair was tamed, the only unusual thing was the clamp stuck on his nipple and his toned arms hanging down limply. Apparently he couldn't feel them anymore.

Great. Just great.

Another sigh left Jimin's lips as he stepped closer to his best friend, shooting the nervous male a reassurig smile before getting to work on his nipples. Butter had already failed them so he had no choice but to rub the slippery grains of salt into the sensitive skin, trying to be as gentle as he could. Taehyung hissed at the harsh sensation and bit down on his bottom lip in order not to yell out in pain.
His lover looked at him sadly, wishing he could hold the other's hand and comfort him - but he still couldn't feel his arms.

"H-hyung it really hurts", Taehyung hissed, trying to wiggle away from the older's grip on his buds.

"I know Tae but-", Jimin stopped when he suddenly noticed the clamp moving.
"It's working!"

A joint sound of relieve echoed trough the kitchen and the oldest could swear there were tears in his dongsaeng's eyes.

Another five minutes of rubbing the salt into Taehyung's nipple later, the clamp finally slipped off and he cried out in happiness, immediately dashing into their bedroom to find the keys to the handcuffs while Jungkook remained seated, patiently waiting for his turn to get the clamp removed.

"Alright Jungkookie", Jimin sighed and shook some more salt into his hand, also adding a splash of water.
"Let's get to work."

○○○

"Do you think we could just tell the doctor we had a sexident? You know, sex and accident com-"

"Just go!", Jimin groaned as he hurried his two dongsaengs out of the apartment. Jungkook's limp arms really needed to see a doctor.

A heavy sigh parted his lips as the door closed behind the two trouble makers and he slumped back into the couch they had made into a bed. A look at the clock told him he had spent over one hour on nipples, leaving him exhausted and hungry.

"I could really go for some bibimbap right now", he grumbled and his mouth watered at the mere tought of the savoury dish. There was no use in searching through Taekook's kitchen - he knew there was nothing but instant ramen anyway.