10

A trip pt1

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

"C'mon Jiminie I'll buckle you up", Yoongi whispered, smiling as the younger's head lolled to the side and he gently lead it to rest against the car seat before buckling him up around his blue backless booster seat - which he had insisted to get. Though it was a little too small for his butt and not necessary at all, it made Jimin feel content and little so Yoongi happily complied.

The air was luckily still cool, due to it being about 4am, so the older draped the soft blue blankie around Jimin's sleeping form, not forgetting to quickly slip a pacifier between his lips and headed to the front to start their journey.

He turned on the radio, switching to a channel that played relatively pleasant music and turned the volume down in order to not wake his little boy, humming along as he drove further into Seoul, heading for the entertainment he worked at.

The ride was nice, nothing but soft music and Jimin's faint mumbles disturbing the silence Yoongi enjoyed so much. He reached for one of the backpacks on the passenger seat and rummaged trough his own until he found a waterbottle and took a sip, packing it right back in.
It didn't take long for them to reach BigHit Entertainment and Yoongi parked somewhere further back where he knew his dongsaeng could continue to sleep in peace. But nothing could wake the younger when he was sleeping peacefully anyways. Sometimes much to the chagrin of Yoongi.

He took another glance at his watch - 4:45am - and then at Jimin who had merely moved his head to the other side, suckling on his pacifier softly while breathing soundly trough his nose. Yoongi sighed and leaned over the seats to place a sweet peck onto his little boy's forehead before heading off to his meeting - not forgeting to lock the car and roll down its window a bit.

○○○

By the time the meeting was finished it was already past 7am and Yoongi practically sprinted - which lead to odd stares from his coworkers because Min Yoongi could run? - out of the building, cursing himself that he'd parked Jimin so far away.

As he'd finally reached the car, all worries vanished into nothing but thin air upon spotting Jimin who was still in a deep sleep.
A sigh of relief left his lips and the black haired man quickly unlocked the door, plopping himself back inisde the car and not hesitating a moment to continue their drive, hunger already setting in the pit of his stomach - considering he didn't have breakfast yet.

The couple drove for another 20 minutes until they reached one of Yoongi's favourite restaurants for breakfast - Migabon. Yoongi exited the car and walked over to Jimin, opening the door and crouched down slightly next to the younger, stroking his cheek gently.

"It's time to wake up my little prince", he cooed softly, fingers brushing trough the younger's messed up hair in order to tame it a bit. But said little prince didn't even stirr.

"We're going for brekfast", Yoongi tried again in a sing-song voice, ruffling Jimin's hair a bit rougher.

"Hm?", the silver haired male blinked sleepily, rubbing his heavy eyes with tiny fists. "Bweakfast?"

His daddy tried not to swoon over the adorbale mumble (though he failed miserably) and just nodded his head, unbluckling Jimin's seatbelt and taking the blanket off him, folding it neatly.

"Remember that restaurant daddy told you about when you were being a big boy? The one with the yummy breakfast?"

Jimin nodded his head once again, feeling way too tired to respond properly as his caregiver pried Floor from his grasp and tapped the shield of his pacifier, motioning for him to remove it which the younger did.

"We're eating there today. So you gotta be a little bit of a big boy, but just a little. We need to get my little bug fed in order to continue our trip, don't we?"

"Where're we goin?", Jimin yawned and hopped out of the car,the comfortable warmth the blanket had provided slowly subsiding but fortunately his daddy had dressed him in a long sleeved, blue striped shirt and comfortable shorts.

"It's a surprise", Yoongi smiled, locking the car and taking Jimin's way smaller hand into his, leading him inside the restaurant.

"Hm", the younger hummed along, still too sleepy to process what his daddy was even saying.
"And dada?"

"Yes bug?"

"I'm always a big boy."

○○○

No further words fell as both males happily slurped their porridge - Jimin had gotten the ginseng and chicken porridge and Yoongi the broccoli and shrimp porridge.

"Is it good?", Yoongi asked, shoving another spoonful of porridge into his mouth.

His dongsaeng nodded furiously, wide awake by now.

"It's so yummy da-", there weren't a lot of people around, but they were still in public, "-mn."

Yoongi busted out laughing.
"That's too big and bad of a word for a little boy like you. Promise you won't say it again?"

"Pinky promise", Jimin giggled and linked his tiny pinky with Yoongi's.
"Hyung can I try yours?"

"Of course", said hyung smiled and scooped up some prorridge.

"No broccoli, please", Jimin quickly said upon seeing the big piece of broccoli on the spoon.

"Alright, just because I know you don't like it", Yoongi scolded. "But remember, little boys need to eat their veggies just like big boys."

"Yes hyung", the younger giggled and slurped the porridge from his hyung's spoon.
"Yummy!"

And so they continued to share their porridge, Yoongi eventually getting Jimin to eat at least one small piece of broccoli.

They'd already been driving for over half an hour, Jimin happily playing with Floor in the backseat while Yoongi listened to his soft babbles and conversations with the stuffed zebra as they finally reached their destination.

"Minnie?"

"And I even ate some broc- Yes dada?"

"We're here."

The small boy was so excited, he even accidentally dropped Floor but quickly picked him up again, kissing him sorry and practically smashed his face against the window, curious eyes scanning what was outside.

As his glance finally came across the large sign, he jumped in his seat, clutching Floor tightly to his chest.

"Lotte World!!"

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

⬆me to me: what even is this chapter, my son?

Sorry for splitting this into 2 parts but yo author-nim is sick - pray for my throat ya'll