21

Jimin shot up from bed, chest heaving in frantic breaths as beads of sweat prickled down his forehead and he could hear the blood pumping in his ears.
His blue pajama shirt was covered in dark stains and stuck to his trembling body.

Meanwhile Yoongi was peacefully sleeping trough it all, not noticing a thing as he snored quietly, nuzzling his face into the plush pillow.

"I-It's just a dream", the younger tried to calm his racing heart.

Oh, if it were just a dream.

"S-Shh", he sobbed quietly and pressed a shaky hand to his chest, afraid his pounding heart would wake his boyfriend.
"Please."

He crawled out of bed making as little noise as possible and quickly headed out of the room on wobbly legs.
Closing the door softly behind himself, Jimin felt like he could finally breath, a wrecked sob escaping his trembling lips.

"No", he whispered with so much pain laced in his voice.
Jimin's whole body ached and his head felt dizzy but nothing could beat the clenching pain in his chest that made him want to vomit.

Though he had no idea how he'd made it into the living room, the man shrugged it off and tiredly slumped against the cushions of their couch, the material feeling cool against his feverish skin.
On the other side of the couch he spotted Chicken and burdensomely stretched his arm to reach the stuffed bunny, grabbing it by its ears and pulling it close to his chest. The soft fur gave him a sense of comfort and he subconsciously held it tighter, his eyelids seeming to get heavier with every blink - and before he even knew it, Jimin was already back asleep.

○○○

"Jimin?", a sleepy grumble echoed trough the apartment.
Yoongi groggily padded into the living room, immediately spotting the sleeping form on the couch. Smiling at the way the younger slept, huddled into a small ball, he made his way into the kitchen and over to his one and only love (besides Jimin), the coffee machine.

"Morning babe", he yawned and mechanically followed his everyday routine like a robot.
Mug out, coffee in, machine on.

The machine responded with a low buzz, indicating Yoongi was about to get his life essence.

"I've slept just fine, thanks for asking", the man spoke, internally cringing at his own weird self.

As the machine was finally done grinding the coffee beans and spilled the dark brown liquid into his favourite kumamon mug, he heaved a content sigh.

Yoongi didn't need milk, nor suga.
He took a sip or two and enjoyed the bitter, the real taste of freshly grinded coffee. The one that tickled his taste buds and pumped much needed caffeine into his blood.

He wasn't much of a breakfast person but seeing as Jimin would probably wake up soon, Yoongi automatically began to prepare some food for the younger, whether he would feel little today or not.

Yoongi toasted some bread and placed various jams (because Jimin got none) and nutella together with some cut up fruit and a glass of cold milk onto the table.
He then walked over to the still soundly sleeping younger and crouched down in front of him. The silver haired male was snoring almost inaudibly, a dried drool stain reaching from the corner of his mouth all the way down to his chin and his cheeks and eyes were puffy.

"Jimin", Yoongi spoke softly and combed his long fingers trough his dongsaeng's messy hair that seemed to stick up into every direction physically possible.
"Jiminie wake up."

A mere grumble was the response he got, Jimin only cuddling deeper into the cushions.

"I made breakfast."