05

Tae○(≧V≦*)○:
jiminie wat u doin 2day??

Park Jimin:
Hyung is up to something but he won't tell me until he's finished his studio work stuffs>▲< Why??

Tae○(≧V≦*)○:
I wanted to hang out 2day but it's ok since u r busy with ur hyung, eh?????( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Park Jimin:
TAEEEE!!! 0(>///◇///<)0

Tae○(≧V≦*)○:
Won't( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Bother( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Then( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Eeeeeeh( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Park Jimin:
K I M T A E H Y U N G

Tae( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
use protection

Jimin's phone lay discarded on the floor as he pouted over his best friend's teasing, puffing out his cheeks and folding his arms over his chest

"What's up Jiminie?", Yoongi cooed as he closed the door of his studio and walked towards the younger.

"Taehyung's being a meanie."

"Oh, is he?", the black haired smiled, tracing his thumb gently over a chubby cheek.

Jimin responded with an eager nod, brows furrowed as he huffed out an angry breath.

"Stop being a grumpy pants", Yoongi teased and poked the younger's nose, making the angry facade crumble immediately.

"Boop", he said, continuing to poke it.
"Boop, boop!"

"Hyuung", Jimin finally erupted in giggles and swatted away the hand in his vision.

"So now that my-", Yoongi quickly faked a cough to hide his mistake - too soon, too soon -,
"Now that this little boy seems to be in a better mood, how about we head off to do what I promised you?"

The younger looked at him with big curious eyes, mouth slightly ajar.

"We'll do a little but of shopping!" 

○○○

Usually Jimin wouldn't have a problem strolling trough the big mall and doing a bit of window shopping until he came across a store from which he actually needed something.
He usually also wouldn't mind the many people brushing past him, he wouldn't be scared of getting lost.
But usually Jimin wouldn't visit the mall while in his headspace.

Yoongi was walking in front of him, making Jimin feel even smaller than he already did. The hem of his hyung's shirt seemed so alluring to grab, but shy little Jimin just couldn't bring himself to do so. Instead he tried his best so stay near the black haired male, avoiding people and their gazes as much as possible, eyes glued to the floor.

"Look Jiminie there's a ToysRus! Wanna go inside?", Yoongi turned around and smiled at the silver haired boy sweetly.

"U-Um ok", said boy returned the smile and swallowed his nervousness. He had to be a big boy now.

The two males entered the store and Jimin was mesmerised immediately, all the different toys in bringt colours practically screaming for his attention.

Yoongi chuckled at the sight, gently taking the smaller's hand into his and leading the way while the other continued to stare, mouth and eyes wide open.

After a lot of staring, Jimin snapped out of his daze and noticed the big hand holding his securely. A shy smile streched his lips and he cuddled into his hyung's side as the two kept on walking along the high shelves.

Jimin guessed this was what it had to feel like to have a caregiver. Someone who made you feel protected and took care of you. Just like his hyung did for him.
He blushed at his own toughts and burried his face into Yoongi's shoulder, trying to hide himself.

The older cooed at the sight and ruffled the small boy's hair.
"Just a little bit longer Minnie, we'll be done soon."

○○○

Soon had turned out to be about two more hours, Yoongi almost getting more excited about everything ToysRus offered than the Little himself.

The two boys walked up the stairs to their apartment, the black haired carrying two full bags of stuff while Jimin - who insisted on helping since he was a big boy - took care of the keys.

"Jiminie can you give me the keys?", Yoongi asked as he set down the heavy bags. He may have went a bit overboard.

Said male proudly held out the keys and his hyung took them, smiling.

"Thank you my little helper."

It didn't take them another five minutes to set the bags down and start unpacking - well more like Yoongi started unpacking while Jimin played with his new Lightning McQueen toy.

"I am faster than fast! I am Lightning McQueen!", followed by a loud giggle was heard from the living room while the older put away the plastic plates and cups they'd bought and he couldn't fight off the gummy smile stretching his lips. He could bath in the sound of Jimin's giggles.
Sure as hell he'd have to deal with big Jiminie who wasn't gonna be pleased that he'd spend 'so much money' on him - but it was all worth it.

Once putting away all the new toys and dinnerware was finished, Yoongi headed off to set up the soft foam play mat he'd insisted on buying - not before taking a last look at Jimin though who was still happily playing with the bright red car.

It had been on his mind for a while now. Their apartment had a spare bedroom no one ever used - why not make it into a play room for Jimin? They'd definitely have to talk about it when Jimin was out of his headspace.

And so Yoongi got to work and set up the play mat, along with a few toys, blankets and cushions.

○○○

To say he was exhausted was an understatement. Yoongi was done for.
They went shopping, he'd put everything away, set up a few things and he had cooked lunch for the hungry Little.
Yoongi just wasn't made for so much physical exercise.

But seeing Jimin nibble on a chicken nugget, new favourite toy clutched in his free hand (of course Floor was right next to him too) while watching Peppa Pig intently really made Yoongi feel like all his hard work paid off.

"You like your lunch Jiminie?", he asked as he crouched down behind the small boy, arms around his waist and nose nuzzled against the soft skin of his cheek.

"Mhm", was the only response he got, the younger too immersed in his show to really react. It had been more than a month since they'd started the babysitting but still, Yoongi couldn't seem to get enough of his tiny dongsaeng.

"What do good little boys say when they get their lunch?"

A sugary sweet eye-smile spread across Jimin's soft features as he finally turned to face Yoongi and he raised his small hands to squish his hyung's cheeks and place a quick, messy peck that tasted like chicken nuggets on his puckered lips.

"Thank you dada."

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

↑ Yoongi after his too much physical exercise