12

This is to make up for the last chapter; please try to use your imagination and picture everything - I hope you'll enjoy this even just half as much as I did while writing it.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Yoongi was currently sat on the couch in the living room, working on a new project as a groggy Jimin walked trough the door, clutching Floor tightly to his chest.

The younger walked over to his caregiver on wobbly legs, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes but his daddy noticed none of that, too engrossed in his work.

Jimin watched him for a moment, taking notice of the dark circles under Yoongi's eyes and the wrinkles engraved in his forehead. Clearly, he'd been working too much. The producer was always working on his projects - sometimes even several at once, always doing his best and even more. Plus he took great care of Jimin, always by his side when the boy needed something.
He looked tired and worn out, making a feeling of guilt erupt in the pit of the little's stomach. Maybe he just needed a good sleep?

"Dada?"

Yoongi ripped his eyes from the screen of his laptop, shutting it in the process.

"Oh bug you're up?", he asked surprisedly and ran his hands over his tired face.
"Had a nice nap?"

Jimin took that as his cue to hop into Yoongi's arms that were already outstretched, cuddling into the older. It had become a routine for them to have a cuddle session after the little had napped, his groggy state just too irresistable not to cuddle.

The older smiled into Jimin's hair, tightening his arms around him as he pulled him closer to his chest, causing Floor's head to press into his jaw awkwardly.

"Had any dreams?", he asked in a soft voice, brushing a few locks of messy silver hair from his forehead before kissing it briefly.

Jimin just shook his head, burrowing his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck and inhaling his daddy's scent deeply.

They stayed like that for a while until the younger eventually got bored and wiggled out of Yoongi's hold.

"Will you play with me?", he asked, batting his eyelashes in hopes to make his daddy comply.
And who could resist those doe eyes?

Yoongi smiled, patting the smaller's head affectionately.
"Of course bud. What do you wanna play?"

Jimin frowned, deep in thought. But then a marvellous idea popped into his head and he couldn't fight off the big grin that made its way to his face.

"Let's play Beauty Salon!"

○○○

It was a rather odd feeling as Jimin smeared the mashed avocado on his cheeks, rubbing the soft chunks into his skin. The mush was still cold from the fridge - after all they had initially intendet to eat it. But now Jimin had better plans.

"How does it feel Mr Daddy?", the small boy asked in a professional manner while continuing to massage the fruit into his caregiver's face.

To be honest - it felt gross, the cold squashy pieces of avocado rubbed into his skin and turned into an even mushier mess - but of course Yoongi couldn't tell that to Jimin.

"Great. Very relaxing!", he said with the greatest enthusiasm he could muster, a pained smile on his face.

"No moving!", his dongsaeng quickly scolded, patting Yoongi's cheeks harshly.
"Or else the vodamins can't soak into your skin."

"Vodamins? Jiminie I think you mean vita-"

"No no no Mr Daddy. I am the expert here. These are the special vitamins of the avocado - we experts call them vodamins", he explained, all the while rubbing the green mush all over Yoongi's face.