07

"What do you mean burnt into your skin?!", Jimin asked as he roamed his pockets for the keys.

The male on the other line began babbling, explaining every little detail of their little accident to his friend.

"I told you not to try that."

A sigh left his lips as Jimin had finally managed to open the door, taking off his shoes and dropping his backpack by the door.

"Why did Jungkook even suggest something like that?"

The silver haired male headed straight to his room after not seeing Yoongi in the living room - he was probably working in the studio.

"Just because you've tried plastic wrap and fire separately doesn't mean you should try both together, Tae."

The man closed the door to his room and stripped off his working clothes, all the while still talking to his friend.

"I feel like you're getting crazier every time you try out something new", he frowned. "Remember that time an ice cube got stuck in your throat?"

Slipping on a t-shirt and a pair of comfy sweatpants, Jimin continued his rant.

"Or that time Jungkook almost chopped off your dick when you tried blood play with a katana?"

He left his room, making his way into the kitchen to look for something edible while his friend kept ranting.

To say Jimin was feeling pleased when he discovered two pots on the stove was an undertstatement.

"I'm just worried for your safety."

After putting some ramen and kimchi in separate bowls, he took the chopsticks that were already laid out for him and headed over to the dining table, taking a seat.

"What are you gonna tell the doctor?", he asked while slurping his noodles.

Taehyung told his friend about his plans.

"Seems legit", Jimin hummed and picked up some kimchi before stuffing it into his greedy mouth and shoving a spoonful of soup right after.

Lately, with the lack of workers, the shifts at the hospital were especially tiring.

"Still unbelievable but enough for him not to question you."

The sound of a door opening echoed trough the otherwise silent apartment and Jimin looked up from his dinner, being greeted by his hyung's warm smile.

He waved his hand, a goofy smile on his lips as the older walked over to him, placing a peck onto his forehead and crunching up his nose at the smell of sweat.

"Good?", the he whispered, pointing at the almost empty bowl of ramen to which Jimin nodded his head furiously, giving a thumbs up.

Yoongi nodded curtly and resumed the task he was actually going to fulfil before he'd noticed his dongsaeng - coffee.

"Yeah", Jimin agreed while finishing his noodles and getting up to put the bowl into the dish washer.

"Just try to be careful next time."

Another wave of excited babbling came from the other line and Yoongi looked at the younger amused.

"Yes Tae. Good. Bye."

"That kinky friend of yours?"

Jimin nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Pabo burnt plastic wrap into his stomach while trying out new stuff with his boyfriend."