11

A trip pt2

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Jimin could barely mask his excitement - not that he was trying to.
He bounced with every step they took, his small hand held tightly in Yoongi's as the older navigated them trough the crowded parking space. The sun shone down onto them, masking the air's cool breeze.

"Are you excited bug?", Yoongi asked, smiling down at Jimin's practically glowing form.

"Of course I am hyung!", the younger grinned happily, squeezing his daddy's warm hand tighter as his curious eyes roamed all over the place.

Jimin hadn't been to any kind of amusement park in years, work consuming most of his day and the little free time he had left, he spent either sleeping or falling into his headspace.

After entering the building, they were immediately met with a huge ticket desk, right above it a sign that read Welcome to Lotte World Adventure!, Jimin squealing in excitement as they received their tickets.

"Have fun at Lotte World!", the woman at the desk smiled politely, letting them enter the building's main part.

If Yoongi had thought Jimin's eyes were sparkling when they had gone out toys shopping, they surely were plopping our of their sockets by now. Though it was inside, it was huge. Many people leisurely strolled trough the indoor park, the two Koreans were surprised upon seeing so many foreigners.

"Awesome", Jimin whispered in awe, head thrown back as he still looked all around the park and Yoongi had quite some trouble to keep him from wandering off, even with their hands interwined.

"What ride do you wanna go on first sweetie pie?", he asked, tone amused at his dongsaeng's openly displayed eagerness to explore the park.

"As I don't want my poor old hyungie to get a heart attack just yet", Jimin giggled mischievously, nudging the older with his shoulder, "Let's start off easy."

Yoongi raised a single brow at Jimin's remark but let it slide, blaming it on the excitement.

"And that would be?"

"The Viking!"

○○○

Just as promised the Viking was an easy start, it solely being a huge ship that swayed - though both men couldn't hold back their giggles as it sway back and forth, pulling their bodies along.

"What next?", Yoongi asked the little boy that grasped his arm tightly with both of his tiny hands.

"Merry Go Round, Merry Go Round!", Jimin cheered, messy hair sticking up in every direction physically possible.

His hyung groaned, faking annoyance.

"But that's for babies", he teased, leaning close to the younger's ear and placing a soft peck right underneath.

"Not true", the boy huffed and pointed at an elderly man riding one of the horses, a blissed out expression on his wrinkled face as he waved at an even older woman who filmed him happily.

The thought of him and Jimin like this in 50 years crossed Yoongi's mind for a second and he couldn't help but smile, pulling the younger closer to his side.

"How about you ride the horsies while I film my little prince?", he offered, squeezing Jimin's hand reassuringly.

"All alone?"

Yoongi leaned closer to his boyfriend, nose nudging his cheek tenderly.

"Don't worry, daddy's right here", he whispered, only for them to hear.