19

Meet Floor

The pool pt1

The pool pt1

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Hushed cursing echoed trough the otherwise silent halls of the apartment, faint footsteps giving a hint someone had to be awake.

Jimin frustratedly tugged on his bed sheets, cringing at the way his boxers stuck to his body. He pulled off the dirty fabric and squeezed it into a ball before sprinting out of his room and into the bathroom, all the way on his tiptoes not to wake his hyung (little did he know it would take a lot more in order to achieve that).

Locking the sturdy door behind himself the man threw the unpleasant smelling ball into the washing machine, immediately going trough the settings and getting the device started.
A relieved sigh left his lips as Jimin stripped down naked and hopped into the shower, scrubbing off the gross remindings of the previous night.

Just as he had finished cleaning himself up, clumsy knocking declared the presence of his roommate.

"Why are you up at this ungoldly hour", said male yawned as soon as Jimin had unlocked the door.

The other just chuckled.
"It's 10am, hyung."

"Exactly", Yoongi yawned once more while taking off his glasses to wipe off the steam.
"Ungoldly hour."

Jimin merely rolled his eyes at the older, grabbing his toothbrush and getting to work on his teeth.

A comfortable silence draped over them as Yoongi washed his face and Jimin brushed his teeth.

"Next time let's buy mint again", the younger frowned as he eyed the black foam drooling from the corner of his mouth. His hyung had insisted on trying out some black tooth paste that was supposed to whiten your teeth - turnes out it had no real effect and tasted, quite literally, like shit.

Yoongi grunted approvingly while patting his face dry, cheeks rosy and puffed from sleep and his dongsaeng couldn't help but think of a small kitten, a smile immediately stretching his plush lips and revealing a cute crooked tooth.
He then continued to dry himself off, quickly slipping into a fresh pair of boxers he'd brought when the older had his eyes closed as he rubbed a moisturizing cream into the skin of his face (though both knew he was 'secretly' peeking).

"Have you lost weight?", Yoongi commented casually, eyes on the firmer skin around Jimin's belly.

The younger came up from drying his hair, eyebrows risen.

"You think?", he looked himself up and down before shrugging nonchalantly.
"Work's been a handful lately."

Though the tight feeling in the pit of his stomach was very present and guilt rose up his throat, he chose to ignore it as best as he could.
It was best to not tell and worry Yoongi. It was always the same around this time of the year.