09

Beware: boring af chapter

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Jimin had just come home from his shift at the hospital and nipped on his coffee as he lay on the couch, watching some show but not really paying attention.

Lately he couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi, not even after hours of tiring work. He liked the older. He really liked him. Yoongi was kind, funny, sometimes even quite odd - but in a cute way.

A sigh escaped his lips as he set down the empty mug onto the small table and he rested his heavy head against the soft pillows.

Though it seemed Yoongi was the perfect daddy dom - Jimin couldn't help but wonder if their relationship was purely platonic or if it also included romantic feelings. Sure they'd always been slightly flirting even before they knew about each other and it only got more since they knew. Jimin also couldn't deny the happiness he felt whenever he got to spend time with his hyung. The two had known each other for way over half a year now and had been in their 'relationship' for several months but neither of them ever approached the topic of anything more.

To be honest, Jimin was quite anxious. Sure Yoongi was constantly flirting with him and did whatever he could to support the younger, taking care of little-Jimin lovingly - but what if he didn't like big-Jimin as much?

The silver haired man gnawed on his bottom lip worriedly, turning over so he lay on his side, facing the beige cushions of the couch.

Big-Jimin wasn't the most exciting person after all. Would Yoongi even be interested in a relationship with him?
Jimin's thoughts continued to wander. Considering they'd talked to each other online before, they had of course shared many stories and funny things about each other. But the simplest things - for example Yoongi's favourite food, the older's past or even just his favourite colour, Jimin didn't know any of that. Was he even fit for such a relationship?

Doubt began to consume him as time went by and before he had realised, he'd already fallen asleep, still frowning worriedly in his sleep.

○○○

"Jimin?", a familiar voice called softly from somewhere far, far away.

"Just ten mor minutes", said boy grumbled and waved the voice off, the soft pillows his face was pressed into feeling just too comfy.

"Since when have you been sleeping, huh?", the voice asked in an amused tone, gentle fingers brushing trough Jimin's hair.

"Five?"

"Babe, that's more than two hours already. C'mon I know work was tiring but you have to get up or you won't be able to fall asleep at night", Yoongi chuckled and Jimin lazily opened one eye, looking the older up and down. It seemed he'd just come home, a cap pushing his black bangs into his eyes and a tugged down mouth mask hugging his jaw while his right hand grasped his backpack's single strap.

"Really?!", the younger shot up, a confused expression on his face as he tiredly rubbed his eyes with tiny fists.

Yoongi just nodded, a smile tugging on the corner of his lips as Jimin yawned cutely.

"Sleepyhead."

"This sleepyhead saved you some of yesterday's japchae so shut it."

"There's still some left?!", the older cheered like a small child and quickly took off his cap and mouth mask, tossing them over to Jimin before happily skipping into the kitchen.

The other man just snorted and followed his hyung into the kitchen.
"I thought I was the little here!"

The black haired man just shrugged while heating up the left-overs of yesterday's lunch.