25

(A/N: I have worked so fudging hard on this chapter I'm sweatin in ma crocs ya'll don't even know)

"J-Jimin he's - he's gone."

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Jungkook turned to his lover, expression alarmed.

"I know where he is", Taehyung whispered, glistening eyes casted downwards.

"He's with Hoseok."

○○○

It wasn't often that Yoongi ran.
Funny enough when he did, it was always because of one person - Park Jimin.

The one that had clandestinely sneaked his way into Yoongi's life
And before he realised also into his heart.

Yoongi had never been in love before, sure he had his crushes and flings but for none of them had he felt like he felt towards the younger boy.

It was a miracle he'd even found himself a little.

He didn't have much of a childhood himself, parents always strict and pushing him forward to make his, or rather their dream come true. And as he'd told them about his very own dream - producing his very own music - they had snapped. Yoongi had to grow up fast, getting thrown out of his parent's house at the mere age of 17 with nothing but a pen and a notebook in his hands.
Sleepless nights, a starving stomach, he knew it all to well. But he stayed strong. He was strong. And as he lived on his own and took care of himself, somewhere along the way he'd begun to feel lonely. The desire for someone, to care for someone the way his parents had never cared for him grew somewhere inside of him.
He had been alone for too long, all the affection he was willing to provide, all the care and love was bottled up in his heart.
Until Park Jimin came along.

A twenty years young boy from Busan, jetblack hair, soft cheeks, tiny frame.
Yoongi coudln't deny his attraction towards the younger from the very first day.
However as bright as Jimin seemed to shine at first sight, he was just as lost and distanced when Yoongi tried to get to know him.
So they never grew close.

Over the one year they had lived together it got better - a lot. It took time but Jimin eventually opened up, though both were so used to going their seperate ways - none of them bothered approaching the other any further.

That was until their second encounter;
This time as Suga and Min.

And from that day on Yoongi knew.
As his arms wrapped around the smaller and his fingers brushed trough the soft silver locks Yoongi knew.
Jimin was his and he was Jimin's.

A burning sensation crept up his tired legs, increasing with every step he took.
But Yoongi couldn't afford to be late. He needed to get there as soon and quickly as possible.

A glance upwards at the big c(l)ock hanging on a wall revealed he had 2 more minutes.
Taking every second step Yoongi rushed down the strairs, bumping into several people on the way.
But he didn't have the time to apologise (he wouldn't have cared either way).

A gust of wind hit the flushed skin of his cheeks and his legs carried him towards his aim even faster.
Heart hammering against his ribcage he barely made it trough the already closing doors and he took a big gulp of air once he was inside.

"Train bound for Busan is departing now", a female voice sounded trough the compartment just as Yoongi took a seat.

He leaned his head against the window, hot breat steaming up the glass and he closed his eyes, hoping the ride would go by quicker.

But sleeping was the last thing on his mind, the worry and fear for Jimin too present in the pit of his stomach. So he unlocked his phone, going back to his and Jimin's chat.