23

Beware: big Jimin

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Big and little Jimin had always been very different.

Big Jimin was sassy, cheeky and caring while little Jimin was..
Well, little Jimin.

But lately, while little Jimin had stayed the same, big Jimin had gotten a lot more quiet.
Ever since the beginning of this month he'd cut back on eating, saying he just wasn't hungry, he often stared off into space in the middle of Yoongi talking to him, not noticing a thing and even if Jimin thought the older was sleeping soundly, his boyfriend did notice the younger's missing presence beside him.
And it worried him.
The only time he'd ever seen Jimin behave this off was when they moved in together, pretty much around 2 years ago.

He'd just moved from Busan to Seoul however the only reason he voiced was that he just couldn't stand being there anymore.
At that time Yoongi didn't know what he meant. Now it seemed to be one of many pieces from the puzzle Yoongi urged to solve, the key he needed to make Jimin ok again.
To make Jimin Jimin again,

One day he just couldn't stand it anymore.
And that day was today.

Yoongi had just come back from a meeting and unlocked the door, pushing it open with one hand and using the other to take off his shoes.
He was determined to call out the younger on his behaviour. He would talk to Jimin and he would solve whatever was bothering his boyfriend.
Min Yoongi always stayed true to his word.

Unless god's angels themselves, and it sure did sound like it, came down from heaven and serenaded him.

Yoongi was shook.

The man picked up his ears, careful not to make any kind of noise as he tiptoed into the hallway, closing the door behind him soundlessly.

It was faint but it was there.
A small melody, sung by a soft voice. Every melodious syllable rolled off the tongue and jumped into the air, each note was so light Yoongi was sure they got carried away by the wind.
He took careful steps towards the kitchen from where the melody seemed to come. Cautiously eyeing around the corner he spotted his very own boyfriend doing the dishes, hands busy in the sink as small sprinkles of the soap suds danced trough the air and got stuck in his fluffly silver hair.

The oldest thought he'll drop dead right at that moment.

Hesitantly he walked up to his boyfriend, involuntarily smiling like an idiot and wrapped his arms around the smaller.

Jimin startled, dropping the plates he'd been holding into the sink and clutched his chest, eyes and mouth wide.

"MIN YOONGI!", he scowled, hitting the older with their pink dish brush (Yoongi had gotten it from Jin, one of his oldest friends, when he first moved in).

"Park Jimin", said man smirked as his hands intertwined in front of Jimin's stomach.
"You never told me you could sing like an angel from above."

The younger flushed a bright red colour, embarrassed frown creasing his forehead and he quickly looked away, resuming his task of doing the dishes.

"W-Wht are you saying.."

"I mean I knew you looked like one-"

Another slap with the dish brush.

"But I never knew you sang like one."

"Shut it", Jimin tried to sound angry, however, he couldn't stop the small giggle leaving his lips.

"Sing some more", Yoongi demanded softly, resting his head on his dongsaeng's shoulder to look up at him with a pout.

"I always knew you look like a kitty", the younger mocked him.
"But I never knew you you act like one."