14

"But it's not fair hyung!"

A heavy sigh escaped Yoongi's lips as he rested his chin on his knee, staring up at the furious younger.

"I told you Jimin, I don't have a good feeling about you staying alone for the whole weekend it- it just doesn't sit well with me."

Jimin huffed angrily, his hands on his hips in an intimidating manner.

"I am a grown man. I'm 21 for fucks sake!"

"And you're a little", his hyung shot back, slowly getting a little annoyed himself. This discussion was lasting for over 20 minutes now and he was growing tired of it.

"What is it all about?! Before I've met you I've always been little by myself. So what's the problem now?!", the silver haired man argued, frustration taking over his body's actions as he bitterly stomped his foot. 

"Well that was before we met! You're my little boy now and I need to make sure you're being taken care of even when I'm not around!", Yoongi raised his voice along with his body as he stood up from the couch.

The air was hot and the atmosphere (a bad kinda) tense as both males let out their anger.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much Yoongi!", Jimin spat and turned on his heels, walking away from the older with fast steps.

It wasn't like he was little 24/7. Jimin was a grown adult who paid bills, the rent and taxes. He worked at the hospital and had earned his driver's license. Why did his hyung think he wouldn't even last a weekend without the older?! Of course it upset him a little that Yoongi had to stay back in Daegu for one of his damn projects but it wasn't unbearable. The paramedic could cook for himself, clean the flat, he was perfectly capable of doing all this on his own. If he was bored he could call  Tae - not stay with him all weekend.

"Park Jimin!", Yoongi's voice boomed trough the halls and the younger quickened his pace.
"Don't make me go after you."

Don't get him wrong, Jimin loved his best friend, he really did. But the fact that his hyung had asked him to stay with him all weekend and wouldn't accept a no awakened a kind of rebellious feeling inside his chest. It was't needed. It wasn't fair! Also he didn't wanna walk into one of his best friend's little gross adventures with his boyfriend. No thanks.

"You're too lazy to do so anyways!", he yelled, anger rising the pitch of his voice before he slammed the door to his room shut, making sure a loud boom echoed trough the whole flat.

And that was the story of how Park Jimin fucked up. Badly.

The man quickly locked his door, scared the older would come after him - but nothing. Not a sound was heard from the other side of the door. Anxiety rose in the pit of his stomach and crept up to his tightening chest. He strained his ears to hear something. But nothing. Nothing but complete silence.

Jimin never thought silence could hurt more than words.

Yoongi didn't go after him, why would he? Jimin was being a brat and disrespectful.
However he just didn't understand why the older wouldn't just let him stay alone, it wasn't a big deal!

A quiet sniff broke the suffocating silence and it was then that Jimin noticed how blurry his vision had gotten, salty tears already on the verge of falling , weighting down his lashes. He blinked once and the dam broke, hot tears rolling their way down his chubby cheeks and leaving glistening traces. He slapped a hand over his quivering lips in order to prevent the pitiful noises from leaving his mouth and he squeezed his eyes shut as he burrowed his face between his knees, making himself as small as possible.