Chapter 7

After the fiasco with Bree was over, Ally had taken Normani to the auditorium to play. The blonde was having a good time watching the little brunette pretend to be Beyonce as Normani started to sing 'I was Here' in acapella. For a small four year old she wasn't too bad, she still sounded like a usual child, but she was pretty good in Ally's opinion.

"I'm going to be a Super Star,"  Normani said proudly.

"I know you will be," Ally said proudly.

The two were currently unaware of a dark figure that was watching them from the corner of the darkness.

As the rest of the day started to go by, people were only partially wondering why Bree looked like she was crying but they ignored her, after all she was supposed to be a badass; but it may have had something to do with Dinah randomly popping up in her space at any given moment to make her do a massive workout; in either case, most of the students seemed a bit more intrigued with the existence of Normani but the Three besties, really not wanting to interact with the Students from music or anyone else just yet, sat at their unofficial table so that they'd be left alone.

Jacob ben Israel kept staring at them suspiciously but it took one glare from Dinah and a trip to Coach Simon that not only made him wet his pants, but made him back off, a lot.

As the school day drew to an end, it finally was time for Music, everyone was staring curiously at them, minus Kehlani and Zara, as Miss Lovato entered the room then looked bewildered when he couldn't see Nick or Normani.

"Where are Nick and Normani?" Miss Lovato asked, looking around.

"Nick, no idea, Normani's here," Lauren said as she pointed to the little girl sitting on Ally's lap.

"Uh, girls?"

"Trust me, that's Hamilton, we kinda, accidentally cast a spell, I know it sounds far-fetched, but trust me, it's Hamilton," Dinah said.

Everyone just looked at them before looking at the child.

"You're kidding us, right? I mean sure she's wearing all that sparkle, but no way," Michael started.

"Darling, what's your name?" Tori asked as she looked at Normani.

"I'm Normani," Normani replied.

"Your full name?"

"Normani Kordei Hamilton,"

"Okay, and can you tell us something about yourself?"

"Like what?"

"Like, what you want to be when you're older, who's your Mommy and Daddy, what do you like?"

"Oh, okay, I want to be a famous singer and sing like Beyonce, and I love chicken wings, and I want to do gymnastics when I turn six, and one day, I'll be a big star too, and I have a Mommy named Andrea and daddy named Derrick. I love singing and dancing, but, everyone makes fun of me because I like it, but that's okay, when I'm a big star, they'll feel bad that they were mean to me."

"If that's not Hamilton, I'm not sure who is," Keith said as he looked at the child.

"Keith?" Normani said as she looked at him.

"Hey Nola Babe,"

"What's a Nola Babe?"

"Uh, well, you're from the New Orleans and you're a Babe,"

"I don't get it,"

"Babe means good looking, it's the nickname I gave you,"

"Oh, but, Keith, why are you so old?"