Chapter 10

AN: Hey all, while this chapter will be quiet "fluffy"; do bear in mind that it'll end with the usual creepiness - well actually this time it'll end with a character death, just to warn ya there.
Angsty, angry, creepy times are going to show up soon.

It was about two days later and the girls all found themselves on a bus and going on their camping trip with the Musical members for the next five days. Clara was driving behind them in her car.

After the incident with the demon, and Normani's eyes turning black, apart from being chastised by Alma for watching a demon related movie, then being comforted by Clara and Milika; because after all the mothers were not specific about what the girls should or should not have been watching; they began to discuss what could be going on.

Alma agreed with the sixteen year old Normani that her eyes turned because of her power, it was just showing her evolution to the higher level. As for the demon, she hoped that for now it would be banned to hell or at last the darkness before it was able to venture out again.

"Depends on the rules it goes by though, doesn't it?" Kehlani asked as the mothers agreed to that.

"I'm very sure it's bound by the Western Christian rules, we may need a priest," Alma said.

"Or do it ourselves because we may not have time," Milika added, "Christian rules deemed by which denomination is what we need to know, either way we know the incantations,"

Alma just nodded her head, "I will look more, this thing is just toying with you now, it's playing a game, and we're not winning, Normani is doing exactly what it wants her to do, to get angry, to erupt with her powers because the more her sixteen year old self shows up, the weaker the four year old will become, and the weaker the child, the easier it is for the demon to trick her,"

Lauren just held Normani close to her as the child had fallen asleep again.

Now on the bus, Lauren was looking at Normani who was currently sitting with Keith and playing Patty Cake with Nick.

The child would laugh a lot because Nick kept forgetting the words and would have a comical look cross his face as he tried to remember.

"Jealous?" Dinah asked as Lauren looked back at her.

"No," Lauren said as Dinah gave her a look, "A little, but this is incredibly conflicting,"

"She's sixteen Lo, not four, don't know why we have to mention that so often,"

Lauren just shrugged her shoulders.

When they all arrived at the camp site, Normani jumped out of her seat and ran to Dinah, "Dinah, where am I sleeping?" she asked.

"With Lauren," Dinah said.

"Oh, okay,"

"You know because she's your girlfriend, right?"

"Yep, she's mine,"

Lauren just face palmed as she grabbed her bag and Normani.

"Lauren!" Normani said as she took Lauren's hand, "I'm your bed buddy, oh and Mr Tibbs too,"

"Oh is that right? I thought you'd sleep in your own bed, after all we're all going to be in bunk rooms," Lauren said.

"I want to sleep with you,"

Dinah snorted but before she could laugh Lauren said, "Oi, child, you do not take your mind there woman,"

"Alright, alright, jeez," Dinah said as she raised her hands in a surrender position.