Chspter 12

***Character deaths***

Dinah found herself sitting again in the waiting room at the hospital; she found herself thinking about what had happened between witnessing Kehlani fall out of a building and her getting to the hospital.

Flashback:

"Can you tell us what happened?" an officer asked her.

"I came here because she called me, she was panicked and when I arrived there was no one here, I heard a scream, and Kehlani came falling out of the building and onto my car," Dinah said, visibly shaken.

"Hey boss, we got something on the tape," another officer said as he ran up to the two.

"Okay," the first officer said as he looked at Santana.

"Can I go now? I want to be with my friend," Dinah asked.

"Yeah, we'll be in touch kid,"

Dinah didn't even bother about asking about her now damaged car as she jumped into the ambulance with her friend.

Flashback ended

To most, it would seem that Dinah had zoned out, and for the most part she was; but she was still thinking things over. Kehlani was about to mention a name when she got cut off, which meant that perhaps she had been chased for quite a bit. At first Dinah was certain that it was the same demon, but something about this seemed off, it didn't seem right.

Eventually she was brought out of her thoughts as the rest of the crew, minus Clara who was looking after Normani so that Lauren could go see Kehlani, were now at the hospital.

"How is she?" Ally asked.

"Don't know, but she's banged up pretty bad," Dinah said as the doctor came out.

"Kehlani Ashley Parrish?" he asked.

"That's me, how's my baby?" Her mom asked.

"It's a miracle that she survived, the fall broke her ribs and fractured her left arm, one rib punctured her lung so we're monitoring that,"

"Oh my god,"

"The police have her items, so if you want to ask more you can ask them,"

"Okay, may we go in and see her, those three are with me,"

The doctor just nodded his head.

When the crew walked in Milika held Miss Parrish hand tightly to comfort her as they saw Kehlani banged up and bruised whilst lying on the bed connected to various tubes.

Dinah walked over to her friend and sat down next to her.

"You should have gotten me to come with you Lani." Dinah said.

"That demon would have gotten you too," Ally said as she placed her hands on Dinah's shoulders.

"Miss Parrish?" the doctor said as he reentered the room.

"Yes?" She said as she looked at the doctor.

"I need to speak with you about your health insurance,"

"Okay,"

"I'll come with you," Milika said as the girls were all left alone.

"Lani said that someone was possessed, she couldn't quite get the name out, but the person's name started with M or Maybe Z." Dinah said.

"The only person we know is Michael but he wouldn't hurt he would he?" Ally asked.

"Not when he's himself, but under possession,"