Chapter 14

Everyone was now at Lauren's house now, minus Kehlani of course. And they were all staring at Cataracta and in effect Dinah too, who was looking a bit worried but was staring at the ground as she rubbed the back of her head.

"There is a demon in my house," Clara said bluntly as she stared at the large water demon that seemed to be giving the effect of blue fire as the energy around him was glowing.

"Uh, well," Dinah started.

"There is a demon, in my house," Clara said again in disbelief.

"This is Stoic,"

"Stoic?'

"Not his real name, I have decided that only Normani and I will know his real name so from now on he is Stoic unless like this in battle, okay, you get the point,"

"Do other demons know your real name?" Miss Parrish asked.

"No, just the one I killed," Cataracta, now known as Stoic said as he looked away.

Dinah placed a hand on his face as if she was trying to comfort him in some way.

"He was a good friend to you huh?" Ally stated rather than asked.

"Of sorts yes," Stoic said.

"Okay, this is doing my head in, can you change into some other form, please?" Clara asked.

"Sure,"

Cataracta started to shimmer and glow as his body shook and the fur began to blow and melt away until a tall young man no older than twenty stood before them, naked.

"Okay, cover up the man bits," Dinah said as she closed her eyes along with Lauren.

"He is eye candy," Ally laughed as the mothers all covered their eyes, "But here, a towel,"

"Thank you," Stoic said but instead of wrapping the towel around himself he ended up balling it up and covering up his privates making Ally snicker at him.

"You are very welcome Mr Sexy,"

Dinah just looked at Ally, "Okay, hey, no falling in love with the demon, okay," she said.

"Oh Dinah, if he's binding with you we're theoretically going to have a three way when we do it, besides he is totally hot as a human," Ally said with a grin as Stoic and Dinah actually paled at that.

"Please for the love of all that is holy, release me from the bind when you're doing, that," Stoic pleaded.

"Yeah, will make sure I do that, how the hell does this binding work anyway?" Dinah said frankly as she looked at him.

"We kiss and then I'll be a tattoo on your skin,"

"Oh we just, wait what?"

"Kiss,"

"It's the normal way to bind a demon to a human," Ally said as everyone looked at her, "What? I read it in a book, many cultures believe that in order to seal the deal with a demon you basically have to seal your lips, I'm just glad they don't have to have sexy times or I'd be very jealous"

Dinah couldn't really say anything to that.

"Anyway," Stoic continued, "I bind to you, I get tattooed onto your skin and it gives me a chance to rest, and when you want me to walk around then just call me out, but I won't help you unless you say that chant you did at the hospital, so, where do you want me?"

"On her lady bits, she totally thinks you're hot," Ally teased as the mothers looked at her before looking at Dinah.

Dinah just looked at Ally with a confused yet annoyed frown, "Okay, let's get one thing straight here, while Fabio here is pretty damn hot for a guy and if he were human I wouldn't mind going for it, no, just no, girls are my thing, or at least one girl,"