One

Days of waiting turned into weeks.

Weeks turned into months.

My life has been slowly getting back on track.

I've missed out on a lot.

It's sad to say but life has gone on without me.

Especially at the Abby Lee Dace Company.

My mom has woken from her coma and is struggling to heal. I think it was probably the happiest moment in my life to see her awake again. She was in complete shock at first and it took a few weeks for her to completely understand the situation.

Her healing from the cancer has really improved. However she is still fighting. We made the move back home full time after the doctors said her condition was under control. She still has to go to the hospital multiple times a week due to the cancer. The procedures are hard and she even has to do things at home. I think it hit us both the hardest when her hair began falling out. She began to always wear hats. However I'm really happy that she only has five more chemo procedures. After that if the cancer is gone she can start to live normally again. Of course she'll still have to have regular doctor visits but it will be so much better than what she's going through now.

As for the dance moms girls, I've seen them a few times outside of the studio. They've come and visit my mom and I just a few times. Even Abby and Gia has visited one or twice. Liv's family always seems to be at my house now looking over us. This whole situation has definitely brought our families impossibly closer.

When the Dance Moms episode I was last in released. The fandom was especially supportive of me. People sent us gifts, flowers, and the sweetest letters to my P.O. box. Even some stars have reached out to me, which I think is beyond nice.

I still feel like I am really lost from the dance moms world in a sense. The girls finished out the entire seventh season and as the summer approaches an end, the eighth season will soon begin. To my delight none of the girls have left since I was there.

I'm not even sure I'll ever been going back at this point. It just doesn't seem realistic. I doubt with all the lack of formal training lately they won't even want me back. Of course I've continued to dance, watching YouTube videos to learn new things and trying to maintain my skills. But that and formal training are completely different.

I don't even know if I'll ever dance at any studio at that level ever again. I've lost so must formal training it just doesn't seem possible. Would I myself even want to go back?

***

Tonight Liv's family is over at our house and we're having one big dinner. This isn't uncommon. We eat dinner together all the time now.

I sat on the couch with Liv's three year old brother Jake on my lap with Liv next to me. Liv's older sixteen year old brother Trey was sitting on the other couch with his girlfriend Casey. Liv's mom Tracey, Liv's dad Matt, and my mom are all in the kitchen talking and waiting for the food to get done cooking.

These nights are my favorite because we can all hang out like one big giant family. "Jakey say cheese." I spoke in a baby voice as I help up my phone to take a picture.

"Cheese!" He grins looking at my phone. I snap the picture and laugh at Jake's goofy smile.

I post the picture to my instagram with the caption, Goofy grins with Jakey 😁😂

"Liv I'm bored!" I whine.

"I'm bored too." Liv whines.

"And I'm annoyed." Trey mocks us.

"Too bad." Liv sticks her tongue out at him.

"Why don't you all go see how much time is left on dinner?" Casey suggests.

"Fine." Liv agrees wanting something to do.

"Take Jake with you!" Trey shouts as we were about to leave the room.

"What you need alone time." Liv rolls her eyes picking up Jake and continuing to walk out the room.

"Maybe!" Trey yells back as we exited the room.

"Gross." I remark as we made our way to the kitchen.

"Hey there's three of the children." Matt other known as Liv's dad points out as we entered the kitchen.

"You're correct." I answer.

"Trey and Casey wanted to know how much time is left on dinner." Liv announces.

"About fifteen minutes it's in the oven." My mom looks at the oven timer.

"What are we having anyway?" I ask.

"Lasagna with chocolate croissants." Tracey also known as Liv's mom answered.

"Yummy!" Jake claps as Liv sets him back down on the ground he begins running around happily.

"Wow did someone give Jake sugar?" Tracey asks laughing at her son.

"I'd hope not, that would be terrible." I laugh.

"Agreed."

"Girls you wanna put these on the table?" My mom motions to glasses, silverware, and plates on the counter.

"Sure." Liv replied and we take everything to the dinning room and begin setting up the table.

By the time we were done all the food had started being moved to the kitchen and drinks were being poured.

"Dinners ready!" Matt calls out to Casey and Trey back in the living room.

"Coming!" Trey shouts back and we all take a seat at the table and begin putting food onto our plates. We begin eating in the lovely atmosphere with our basically second family. Just as I was taking a sip of my pink lemonade I hear my phone ringing in the living room.

"I'll be right back." I announce then leave the dinning room for the living room.

I pick up the phone not bothering to look and to see who the caller was.

"Hello, who is this?"

"It's Abby, this is Katie right?"

What does she want?

####################################
Guys! That's the first chapter I hope you guys liked it! There is so much more to come and I love where this story is headed!

Btw for those of you who haven't realized already this is a sequel to the book ALDC TRANSFORMED

So what'd you guys think?!

Make sure to favorite this chapter and leave a comment because I love reading them! Also if you want to swing by my profile and follow me you'll get alerts when I post new stuff!

~QUESTION~
This format for my closing notes or my old one with the little "{" things. I can't decide.

Love you guys! 😘

|This story is updated REGULARLY! |

•Word Count 1108•