Fourteen

This morning Abby, Maddie, and I are going to be on Channel Nine Chicago News. Abby made sure we brought clothes to look nice for today so I'm wearing a white embellished bomber jacket with a cream colored bandeau and matching embellished shorts. I'm head over heels in love with the look because I've been becoming extremely obsessed with fashion lately and this outfit is unique but super trendy!

"Here we are girls." My mom announces once we've arrived at the new's broadcast station. This is the biggest news channel in Chicago so a lot of people are going to be watching. I'm super excited because this is my first time being on a news station. All of the other girls have made an appearance of on a news station of some sorts so I'm glad I'm finally getting the opportunity to.

The four of us enter the news station and we are immediately welcomed and brought to the area where they are going to do the interview. We stand behind the camera watching the news anchor end out the current segment. "When we come back we'll be joined by some rising reality tv stars. Get pumped because right here on air, we're going be debuting their music video. I can't believe we get to do this it's going to be crazy! Well make she to tune back in after the break!"

"And we're off air!" The producer says causing people to be able to talk once again. "Alright let's get microphones on our guest and get them ready to go on after the break!" He instructs workers.

We are seated on a three seater couch and the anchor sits in a single chair on the other side of the screen. They clip these little microphone onto our clothes and we're all ready to go on air. They explain basic rules and how the interview is going to go. Then before I know it we're on.

"Welcome back to Channel Nine news! I'm Lisa Holland and right now we are being joined by three reality tv stars from the hit Lifetime show Dance Moms. Abby Lee Miller the tough coach from the show and her two students Katie Rose and Maddie Ziegler are joining us today! We are so glad to have you here today ladies." Lisa says to us.

"We're glad to be here." Abby answers smiling. Before we went on air Abby was reminding us to have perfect posture, be polite, and anything else we need to do in order to have a smooth run through on air.

"So you guys are from the reality show Dance Moms, whats that like?"

"It's a lot of fun getting to dance on television but the drama is not so fun." I answer laughing about the last part.

"And all of the drama we see on the show is real?"

"Yes, everything you see really happened... Unfortunately." Abby replies.

"Maddie and Katie have been made stars from this show. They've gone on to do sponsorships, music videos, and overall become famous just from dancing on tv. Do you think that's too much pressure on these girls at such a young age?"

"I don't think it's too much pressure. If these girls couldn't handle it they wouldn't still be here. Maddie could tell you that first hand. She's been on the show since she was eight years old." Abby explains.

"Wow that's insane. So Maddie and Katie what's it like being such close friends but being each other's competition?"

"Well we're both very competitive people, but we're both still very good friends. We can joke around with each other about who'll win, but behind all those jokes we're still very supportive of each other and she's like my main support system." Maddie explains.