Twenty Two

Hotel bound the crew fell after reaching Melbourne Australia many hours later. We slept and slept and tried to change our sleep patterns. At one point during this time we had to stay up an entire day and night just to get on the right day and night schedule. Four days later after being confined within the walls of a hotel we were finally ready to take on Australia. Kalani and I are sharing a hotel room in the hotel we are currently in. Kendall and Maddie are sharing, Mackenzie and Brynn, lastly Nia and Mackenzie. The mothers are also sharing in pairs as well. My mom and Kira, Melissa and Ashlee, Jill and Jessalynn. Holly has her own room but it connects to Kira and my mom's and they always keep the connecting door open anyways. Of course Abby has her own room all to herself. Aiden is staying at Rebecca Kelly's house one of the ladies that helped set up the tour. He is rooming with another boy our age, Jack Kelly. Speaking of Rebecca Kelly we're actually going to meet at her house today to go over tour stuff during breakfast. The other lady that helped Ally Morgan is also coming to meet us there.

Today all of us girls are all wearing red sleeveless turtle neck sweaters and black leggings. Cute yet comfortable. One of the best combinations I might have ever heard of.

"The moms are so lucky they get a free day to explore." I say wishing I could be in their shoes.

"We'll have time for exploring later but if we don't hurry up and get down to the lobby Abby's going to have our heads." Kalani picks up her mini red and black Louie Vuitton backpack.

"Yeah not today." I pick up my own Louie Vuitton bag identical to Kalani's. We got matching ones at some point while shopping at the Grove last year "Okay, lets go." Kalani and I take the elevator downstairs and we meet Abby, Gianna, and the girls. We split up into two groups going in two separate Ubers. Abby in one with four girls and Gia in the other with four girls.

Maddie, Kalani, Brynn, and I are told to be in Abby's Uber. "Girls look!" Abby points out the window as we drive through town. Only about fifteen minutes after getting into the Uber we arrive at the Kelly residence.

Abby rings the doorbell and a happy lady with shoulder length brown waves appears at the door. "Oh my gosh it's been so long!" The lady says then her and Abby hug.

"I know I can't believe it." Abby replies after pulling away. Brynn and I attract to each other like magnets in the back of the crowd. We have yet to meet this lady and everyone seems to know her so well.

"Come in, come in." The lady waves everyone inside. "Everyone is here!" She calls out to anyone in her house.

We enter inside and gather around a kitchen island. There is one lady that is already in the kitchen. "Girls I'm sure most of you know Rebecca Kelly." Abby starts introducing people. "She's one of our the lovely ladies that helped organize this tour along with our last tour. But you girls haven't met the other lovely lady that helped, girls this Ally Morgan."

"Hello." The lady with a short blonde bob cut says.

"Ally this is Maddie, Kalani, Jojo, Kendall, Nia, Mackenzie, and Rebecca these are my two new girls Brynn and Katie."

"So nice to meet you girls!" Ally and Rebecca shake our hands.

"Is Adam here?" Abby asks looking to Rebecca. Maddie quietly informs me that Adam is Rebecca's husband and he's like the coolest and funniest dad she's ever met.

"No, he's actually in Tokyo right now on a business trip." Rebecca replies.

"Oh cool." Abby answers. "So where are all the kids?" She asks.