Three

Two weeks later
I have spent the past two weeks waiting anxiously for today. I've spent full days and nights working on dancing and I'm starting to see drastic improvements. All the girls and moms are meeting at a smoothie place before going to dance and I'm really excited to see everyone.

I quickly hop out of bed and start getting ready. Yesterday I had laid out my clothes and everything else I would need for this morning. Today needs to be a fresh start. A switch that makes my life get back to where it was before.

I skipped breakfast deciding that the smoothies would be a good enough substitute and finished getting ready. I got into the car with my mom and we were off with our day. I'm super happy we're not going to be forced to do school for the next two weeks due to summer not technically being over yet. Which also is exciting because it means the Teen Choice awards are right around the corner. Those are always exciting to watch on the television. Now if I'll actually have time to watch them is the real question.

Riding in the car with the music up and my aviators resting on the bridge of my noise I smile. This must be one of the first true smiles I've put on my face since my life came crashing down. Genuine smiles have been few and far between recently. I love Los Angles so much. The bright sun reflecting off the car. These little things make me happy for no reason in particular. They just make me feel good. This is going to be a good day, I can just feel it.

"Okay we're here." My mom announces as she finishes pulling into a parking spot next to the smoothie shop.

"Here goes nothing." I laugh as I open the car door and walk over to the shop. I notice some of the girls are already here waiting on a bench. Almost instantly I notice the camera crew, of course we were already being recorded by Lifetime. Why am I surprised?

Brynn, Kalani, and Nia race over to me completely engulfing me in a big hug when they see me. "Ahhh I haven't seen you guys in so long!" I shriek practically jumping into their arms.

"I know it's been a Lifetime!" Brynn complains in an obnoxious voice.

"I don't think I could've gone another day without seeing you guys. I would've gone crazy." Kalani explains.

"Kalani you've already gone crazy" Nia points out.

"True!" I agree laughing giving Nia a high five.

"Oh guess what I found in my bag earlier?"

"What?" Brynn asks.

"Beyoncé glasses!" I laugh pulling them out.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Nia beams grabbing a pair.

She puts the cheetah print, cat eye, mirrored, silver sunglasses on and I replace my aviators with the other pair.

I set my bag down on the ground. "Do you still remember the dance?" I ask laughing looking to Nia.

"I don't think I could forget it if I tried."

"Let's do it, three, two—"

"Wait stop I need to get this on video." Kalanai halts us.

"You guys are crazy." Ashlee remarks as she was sat down at a table with the other moms beside us.

"Thank you for the compliment." Nia says before turning back to Kalani.

"Okay three, two, one, go!" Kalani starts filming us.