Ten

"I can't wait to meet everyone." I gush as Kalani's car beeps after she locks it. We are currently joining our crew in the parking lot of the gym and according to Jojo, everyone outside of Dance Moms is already inside. Of course the camera crew followed us here, where else would they go?

"Ready?" Jojo asks everyone clearly ready herself to swing the doors open and catch up with her Youtube buddies.

"As we'll ever be." Jess replies giving Jojo permission to go inside.

When we walk in nobody notices us at first but when they do we are nicely greeted. Standing before us are the Bratayleys, Rebecca, and Matt. We are definitely large in numbers compared to the six of them. The more the merrier right?

"How are you guys doing?" Rebecca asks with a big smile on her face.

"Great! How about you?" My mom replies.

"Oh fabulous, it's awesome all you guys could come."

"Well we're missing one girl but that's Dance Moms drama." Melissa brushes past over the subject.

"Oh no." Rebecca sounds concerned, "We'll still have fun though."

"Of course! These girls were so excited to be coming here today." Ashley adds.

After the basic hello chat we got changed out of our casual clothes revealing our leotards underneath. Finally we are ready to start filming for Rebecca's video.

"Hey Zam fam! So I have a couple extra guest with me today, no big deal right? No! I'm here with the Bratayley girls and the Dance Moms girls! We've got Annie and Hayley from our Bratayley section and Nia, Katie, Maddie, Jojo, Brynn, and Kalani in our Dance Moms sections. Phew that was a lot of names. So today we're doing a gym callab part two! It's a party, let's go!" Rebecca beams introducing the video.

Basically we're just gonna run around the gym tumbling and be recorded. It'll be a lot more fun than what it sounds though.

While we are waiting for the floor camera to be set up we're all just standing around talking.

"Hey nice to meet you I'm Katie." I smile introducing myself to Annie.

"Hey nice to meet you too, I'm Annie."

"I love your leo it's so cute!" I compliment the sleeved lilac leotard she's currently wearing.

"Awe thanks I love yours too!"

"Thank you!"

"Out of curiosity do these camera people always follow you guys around?" Annie comments on the Lifetime camera crew.

I let out a small laugh, "Well not all the time, just when we're filming or have something important event that'll effect life at the ALDC. You get used to it though, I certainly have."

"Isn't it annoying though?"

"Sometimes for sure, but you just learn to ignore them when they get up close to you. But the camera dudes are really nice once you get to know them."

"Oh really?"

"Definitely!" I answer, "Look see that camera guy right there." I nod my head in the direction of one of the many camera men, "Marcus say hi to Annie!" I shout so he can hear me.

"Hello Annie!" Marcus shouts back waving.

"Hey!" Annie waves back.

"See not mean at all." I prove my point.

"That's so cool! But why do they need to record this? We're not the important."

"Well... There are actually a couple of reasons why they need to record us here. First being Abby doesn't really allow us to do athletics like this during the season, and two being Abby won't really work with us this week so our moms found us something to do today." I summarize as best as I possibly can.